I downloaded and printed out the manual the other day at work. I had it printed duplex, bound in with our Docubind P300, and had a nice clear plastic cover put before and after the title and back page. I was laying in bed one night reading it when my wife came in and looked at what I was reading.

"What is 'know-pix'?" she asked, crawling into bed.

[LOL] "It's 'nah-pix'" I told her. "It's a free operating system that boots from a CD. It can replace the Windows XP that's on our computer. It totally bypasses reading anything on the hard drive. And if the power goes out or you need to turn off the computer, you can just hit the power button. You know, it doesn't mess up the computer and have to sit forever running a scandisk. And it comes with a cool audio program that shows the waves... like the program the guys use on Ghost Hunters..." (Ghost Hunters is a show she watches on SCI-Fi channel.)

As she rolls over, "You've already lost me. I'm going to bed. Good night sweetie."

----------------------

Awesome manual. I love it. I've tinkered some with Linux for about 8 years off and on. This is a great overview and EASY document to read.

Thanks so much!