Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Knoppix 3.7 + Unreal Tournament : more than 700 MB :(

Senior Member registered user
    You might want to go ahead and make an ISO even if it is too big to burn onto a cd you can save the iso in a root directory. You can then boot up using your regular 3.7cd using the cheat code bootfrom=/mnt/hdaX/*.iso. That way you can make sure that your game remaster runs before you spend a lot more time on getting the size of the ISO down. I tried to do the same thing one time and the game just froze up.

Member registered user
    Quote Originally Posted by nvgringo
    You might want to go ahead and make an ISO even if it is too big to burn onto a cd you can save the iso in a root directory. You can then boot up using your regular 3.7cd using the cheat code bootfrom=/mnt/hdaX/*.iso. That way you can make sure that your game remaster runs before you spend a lot more time on getting the size of the ISO down. I tried to do the same thing one time and the game just froze up.
    Yeah. That's exactly how I test it each time bevore I send my current size here. The game runs fine, but I did not reach 702.8 MB yet.

Member registered user
    Yeah I did it!! tnx to everyone. Special tnx to Ghandalfar.

Junior Member registered user
    WoW Unreal -3:58am- but i just had to find out if you made it, awesome!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

1. Unreal Tournament 2004
    By Everscythe in forum Games
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-25-2005, 12:43 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-29-2003, 10:14 AM