well, its Feb over here in Aussy land, and thats the time when old tv shows and some new tv shows both occupy the tv set at the same time. Repets are only on channel 7 (and if you dont know.. i hate channel 7 because they own the rights to both futurama and family guy, and they dont show it because they think they wont get enough ratings... and then they do show it at 12:00 at night, and they dont get ratings because its way too late at night...)

anyway... I love E.R. and its bloody death covered Emergecy Rooms and theaters... but a new show has come on too... Battle Star Galatica (well, the mini series was just on)... and instantly i loved the fighting scenes, even though at times they dont render the scenes as real as they could get (aka when they are in the storm cloud in outter space). but i love how they zoom in and out really fast, and make everything look either small or big purposly (something that was really had on models to do really fast).

but i also hate some new shows... LOST!!! WTF!!! there are soo many things wrong with this show... i didnt think it was that great, was a bit boaring...

so, tell me... because i couldnt find any threads on descussing tv shows (any tv show) (i bet you that someone will proberly find one directly under this thread knowing me luck), i decided we need a thread where we loosly talk about tv shows... and movies, if you want to.