sakiZ,
Since you´re going to try it again I would like you to try the new version I produced to fix some minor problems the previous one had and to better address the minor differences between the 3.7 and the 3.8.1 versions of knoppix. This new script can be downloaded at http://www.ngsys.eti.br/remasters/kn...ster_en-1.2.sh. Please feel free to contact me at any time reporting bugs or suggestions for improvement.

knopix4me, thank you very much for your words. I really appreciated you´ve tested it and had some kind of sucess. That problem with the firefox browser and its extensions I´ve never faced before because I didn´t use them. Now I´m using them for trying to figure out what happened. I have fixed some minor bugs in the previous version as I stated here above and if you consider to run a new testing, please download the new version.
One thing that I noticed after remastering with this new version is that firefox shows itself as if it is in a "read only" state, not allowing you to do anything with it while working on the CD. On the other hand when you happen to install it on HD (now via an icon created by the script) it´s there fully, with all the extensions running smoothly. I´m still investigating this and any help from you or from whoever wants to help is welcome.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Best regards.

PS: I´ve changed something in terms of the place where to keep the "important" files and directories that are preserved, so it´s advisable to start a new remastering from a new installed system instead of an already remastered one, at list for the first time.