Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Great Shows...

Senior Member registered user

Some Great Shows...

well, its Feb over here in Aussy land, and thats the time when old tv shows and some new tv shows both occupy the tv set at the same time. Repets are only on channel 7 (and if you dont know.. i hate channel 7 because they own the rights to both futurama and family guy, and they dont show it because they think they wont get enough ratings... and then they do show it at 12:00 at night, and they dont get ratings because its way too late at night...)

anyway... I love E.R. and its bloody death covered Emergecy Rooms and theaters... but a new show has come on too... Battle Star Galatica (well, the mini series was just on)... and instantly i loved the fighting scenes, even though at times they dont render the scenes as real as they could get (aka when they are in the storm cloud in outter space). but i love how they zoom in and out really fast, and make everything look either small or big purposly (something that was really had on models to do really fast).

but i also hate some new shows... LOST!!! WTF!!! there are soo many things wrong with this show... i didnt think it was that great, was a bit boaring...

so, tell me... because i couldnt find any threads on descussing tv shows (any tv show) (i bet you that someone will proberly find one directly under this thread knowing me luck), i decided we need a thread where we loosly talk about tv shows... and movies, if you want to.

Administrator Site Admin-

Re: Some Great Shows...

Quote Originally Posted by chris-harry
    well, its Feb over here in Aussy land, and........
    Really? And what month do you think it is for those of us in the U.S.A.?

Re: Some Great Shows...

>>
    Really? And what month do you think it is for those of us in the U.S.A.?
    >>

Ummm, (scratch_head.png) "beF" ??

True ... "Lost" was a disapointment, especially repeating the first episode on the very second night (ha).

Slooooow plot. Hope the TRex eats em all up.

jm

yep... people in me physics class said its great... but i laughed and said... "HAHAHA you must be kidding me..." but they wernt really kidding...

now... lost is boaring....and also... channel 7 repeating Desperate House Wifes... now thats something that is soo sopie and desperate, thats its (i'm sorry to say this), kinda funny in a bad way... man, how many times did channel 7 show the first eppisode??? well, they are short for money (mainly because they were doing some big mistakes like underestamation of ratings for some shows, so they took them off.... opps...)...

Did you see the last episode of Voyager ... The quadrant is safe ... (grin)

jm

nup... sorry never heard about that show... whats it about?

Crieky (sic)

<cough>
    Star Trek ... Voyager is the name of the ship. Captain Jane Hatherway (i think) ... Lost in the delta quadrant ... they got back here in the last episode with Borg hot on their heals ... top episode. In Syd it was on at 12:00 PM Channel 9. "7 of 9" totally cool (grin)
    </cough>

Just had a strange event ....

----------------------------------
    Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /var/v2/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /var/v2/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 330

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /var/v2/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 331
    phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database
    ----------------------------------

jm
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Member registered user
    Here on Argentina (south America) we always watch the new shows one or two years later, thanks to the net I can watch as you Battle Star Galatica (don like it) Star Trek Enterprise (It's a pity the cancellation) and my favourite for the moment Stargate Atlantis!! I Love that show and I'm waiting for June where begins de 2nd season.

If not for the net ... love torrents

Junior Member registered user
    hey what about all the tech shows. the old ones i miss... i think it was tech help 911 with leo laport and the screen saver which is getting all kinds of messed up now becasue of g4. i remember the days when yoshi did his cool mods now its kevin rose and his gril freind sara whom takes the spot light now. The oldent days of tech tv were so so nice. now that g4 has reared its ugly head in the way we all have to suffer with video game shows. Tech tv was ment for only tech shows! not video game shows... how lame do they have to get? I still say g4 should have never bought out comcast for tech tv! its just so sad!

i take it someone hates G4...

anyway... being in aussy land, we also dont get the good shows until two years later... which brings me to star gate... my friends absolutely love it... i to tell you the truth only watched it a couple of times, but never reallly got into it because of its late time (due to dumb ass chanel 7), and because of its aquard time...

but two shows i really loved... and still love....

FUTURAMA AND FAMILY GUY!!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast