Howdy c-h,

How would changing you number help. If it's an IP account, all a person has to do is scan the IP accounts to find a given domain path trace to a specific account holder. Or just 'do over' a range. Easier if the IP is a small business, that is, less accounts to scan.

Hope you firewall at your end. If not you should (iptables). It's a snak to set up.

And a decent intrusion detector like 'snort' is good to run. It's nothing short of facinating the things that checkout your ports while your online. Which otherwise, go totally unnoticed.

I'm getting quite hooked to BSG. I quite like the computer game attmosphere associated with the battle scenes too. Especially the attention they pay to a zero gravity environment. It reminds me of when i used to play 'asteroids' a lot on the machines in town (Sydney) (grin)

>>
I recon the cylons are playing a game..
>>

What kind of a game. Do you mean their experimenting with them. If they wanted to make the techno jump from machine to life form, i guess that would be a motive for extensive experimentation. I got that felling when they dispatched the little chinese cylon girl with the human on their planet. Then simulated their escape. By techo jump to life form i'm thinking a bit along the lines of the 'Borg' queen, what a girl (grin).

>>
<--i have a special gift to actually see patterns,
>>

Hows the crypto project going. I'm still stuck at the scrable board hint stage.

Maybe you could practice/develop it a bit. Say ... keep a dummy share portfolio maybe, and see what happens there. Somethings though, only work when there not attempted concously (worse luck). But then again ... thats basically what Zen and the like has always been about i guess .. bridging the states, so to speak.

>>
the Dr is really a so called cylon, <--which brings in more prof that its a game to the cylons... he is there to help the humans, he found out a way to find out weather the people are humans or cylons (because they created cylons that look like humans the cylons did), anyway... he sees her, but the other cylons dont for some strange reason.
>>

Really !

Maybe all the humans are Cylons, but at a much later stage than the current lot. Last weeks episode certainly had a strong religous/destiny air to it, as though something conclusive was about to happen. And the madam president ... like, she is now starting to hallucinate all over the place.

..... the last one ... damn Packer and all that club. It pisses me a bit the way they just leave shows hanging. It is such a blatant ... couldn't give a stuff ... attitude that they have.

It would be great if a person could install an 'add' filter into a tv set, similar to 'junkbuster' and the like. Probably not impossible. If Linux can be employed in areas like amature Radio, why not as a tv signal gateway... hey (grin) is that an idea for a Project or what. Wish i didn't just know zilch about tv workings

>>
Why would anyone want to destroy their plan? well, maybe they want to see how far the humans can go! <-- the girl said they have done this many times, the girl also said they destroyed the humans, well, not directly... why would anyone want to bring them back, to control them? well, it seems like that doesnt it...
the last one was great, it really warmed up there, pitty next week is the last one..
>>

something is going on thats for sure. I haven't been consistent enough to be able to trace all the associations though.

>>
i have been telling one of me other friends to use linux, because its all open source
>>

It can be amazing how many people actually know very little about it.

And yes (grin), the Canadian is a funny bloke hehehe. He said he made his first atomic bomb at college (grin).

Computers can also teach one to spell too, hehe, well, in a way (almost) that is, at least enough if a person wants to do google.

>>
the one where they go back to earth is on tonight...
>>

Yeah, that was a good episode, i can see what you mean by your generalisation that the stories could be improved. a good script writer, hey ... they just gotta be the biggest fan i think, to qualify.

>>
also, anyone here watched Babylon 5???
>>

Yes ... but can't remember it (shoking hang-over at the moment, gota give it up (not kidding))

over and out

jm

Code:
:-  If the system is the answer, then the question 
              must have been really stupid  -:-