Hi!

I've installed Knoppix 3.2 in a primary slave 80G HD while I have Windows on the primary master. I did not install LILO upon installation but would like to do so now. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get it to work. I've checked the lilo.conf file and it appears fine with a mention to my Windows system. I run lilo; it doesn't give me any error but when I reboot I don't see any change. I've tried to boot from both the primary master and slave (in BIOS) but I still can't boot Linux from HD. I can boot from floppy though and Windows is working fine.

But my major problem is when Knoppix is running (as root or as knoppix). How can I access the Windows hard disk? How can I access the other Linux partitions that I created (I split the primary slave in 4 partitions using cfdisk prior to installing Knoppix: I installed Knoppix in the first partition of 4G, then I had another 800 Meg partition for swap and then I had two other partitions of 4G and 71G, but using "df" I can only detect the 4G hdb1 partition where the kernel is installed. How can I use the other partitions?) Finally, how can I access the CD-ROM? When I booted from the CD, I'm pretty sure I could access the CD-ROm. How can I access it now.

Thanks.