I'm sorry that I failed to mention the small additional files in the Torrent. I usually download them anyway, even by FTP when they are available. One more note about the target directory. If you are using most Windows versions of BitTorrent, you can select the "View/Settings/Saving" Menu and check the box that says something like "Ask where to save each download". You can edit the default download directory as well, if desired. When making any changes to the settings, it usually requires that you exit and restart the program before they will take effect. Once the program is set to ask where to download the files to, It is quite easy to point it to the directory where the files are currently located. Harry Kuhman is quite correct that the additional files will be downloaded if they are not already in the target directory, and it will take only a few seconds for that to complete in this case. It is the file verification that makes BitTorrent a great choice for accurate downloads. It sure makes a difference when you have previously encountered a "Bad" download of such a large file and then have to do it again. BitTorrent can actually repair the corrupted file as it goes through the process. It is a great time saver for fixing corrupted downloads.