Hi!

I am using the Windows version of the official BitTorrent client (version 4.0.4) to attempt to download the Knoppix 4.0 DVD, and I have failed three times in a row. The first time the download looked like it succeeded, and it has exactly the right file size (3,324,309,504 bytes), but the md5 checksum is different - my file has a checksum of 93bdf7486bcd8c0d4621814b6ea5cea8, whereas, according to KNOPPIX_V4.0DVD-2005-08-16-EN.iso.md5 it should be e6f1f7ca323fec7d9c9ad164e212a4ca.

I got the .torrent file for this first download from the BitTorrent search, and I don't remember exactly which site it pointed me at, but that .torrent file seems to be identical to the one I subsequently downloaded through knoppix.com.

The last two times, the download stopped at around 2.9 GB and 2.3 GB respectively, each time claiming some problem on the harddrive, and suggesting that I might be running the torrent twice (which I wasn't).

I would love to get this DVD burned, and I would love to continue seeding with BitTorrent, but I don't dare to share a file that, for all I know, is bad. Any help/suggestions would be very much appreciated!

Thanks!