I followed the harddrive install remastering howto other than changing the -P in the mkisof to -publisher and also I haven't changed lilo because I don't know the values for a tohd install for 3.8.2 and in any case even without changing it I get error messages when I run lilo (sthg about no vga values should be present + sthg else) and I can no-longer boot into my system thereafter. After the long ramble. I am just left with making the iso except everything comes out in small letters and as the howto states the thing won't boot as a result. When I look in Konqueror my KNOPPIX folder on hda6 is small knoppix and my KNOPPIX file is small knoppix even if I copy it from the cdrom it comes out as small knoppix. I changed /etc/fstab so that hda6 has the shortname=mixed auto option. I haven't tested the 3.8.2 version of my remaster because of my lilo problem but also because I know from previous experiences with 3.7 that I won't be able to boot into it with a cd.When I did it with 3.7 I had the same problem sort of. I was able to boot my knoppix file system from the tohd using a modified lilo, but if I tried to boot it with the cd I got a cannot load filesystem error, which is what I am getting with my remastered 3.8.2 disc, which I think is because of the naming thing. I make the iso by using a disc to boot into the tohd install. I have tried rename -f /-v. Does anyone know any other optionsI. I used the harddrive install option because I am not confident enough to do it without the GUI interface and anyway alot of the software I was asked to put on is gui based.