First of all, some intro about myself.. Over the years, I installed various linux distros but always ended up removing it entirely from my HD. Knoppix changes my entire perception on Linux... Currently I have 3 pc at home, all running Knoppix. At work I use knoppix to run xterm on pc, that way I can run xterm terminal from anywhere in the company to login to servers to run cad apps, previously limited to dedicated unix workstations and pc running commercial xterm emulation.

Knoppix has done great service for Linux.. thanks. But I have a small complain. My pc at home dual boots with win95 because I need to compose music. I have not found any usable linux apps to compose, sequence and play midi yet... I have tried a few but they sux. The day I find the software to compose music on linux is the day I remove win95 partition entire from my hardisk... I am eagerly awaiting that day.

My kid's pc also dual boots with win98 for obvious reasons, games and edu softwares...nothing much we can do here.

My spouse's pc dual boots with win2k for because the need to run visual c++ and sql development environment. nothing much we can do here yet