I was using surfing the internet the other day, testing out the different capabilities of firefox on knoppix v3.8 and on kanotix, and I ended up on http://www.c-span.org I tried clicking on a video link on the main c-span page but it would not play, firefox spit out a message saying "Firefox doesn't know how to open this address, because the protocol (rtsp) isn't associated with any program" I notice that the link on the website references a javascript functionjavascriptlayClip(clip06) how do I associate a program with the mentioned protocol,is there a plugin that I need to download, because under Internet Explorer in Windows, the link triggers Internet Explorer to open Real Player, any information about firefox and streaming audio players would be greatly appreciated as firefox under windows seems to have the same problem, is firefox just not capable of playing clips from links formatted in the fashion that they are on the c-span site? Also, does anyone think that this thread would have been better placed in the general support section of the forums, I wasn't sure because the issue is not knoppix specific.