-
How to access USB CFII Reader
Hi,
First some bitter critique, after having fought for a couple of hours:
In a distribution like this, one would expect that accessing a USB Compact Flash Card Reader is a trivial task. But I couldn't, even after having read 'all' about it in the web.
I have USB 2.0. And below is some information about the machine. Could anyone help me, please?
knoppix@ttyp1[nvnet]$ cat /proc/bus/usb/devices
T: Bus=02 Lev=00 Prnt=00 Port=00 Cnt=00 Dev#= 1 Spd=12 MxCh= 3
B: Alloc= 0/900 us ( 0%), #Int= 0, #Iso= 0
D: Ver= 1.10 Cls=09(hub ) Sub=00 Prot=00 MxPS= 8 #Cfgs= 1
P: Vendor=0000 ProdID=0000 Rev= 0.00
S: Product=USB OHCI Root Hub
S: SerialNumber=d483c000
C:* #Ifs= 1 Cfg#= 1 Atr=40 MxPwr= 0mA
I: If#= 0 Alt= 0 #EPs= 1 Cls=09(hub ) Sub=00 Prot=00 Driver=hub
E: Ad=81(I) Atr=03(Int.) MxPS= 2 Ivl=255ms
T: Bus=02 Lev=01 Prnt=01 Port=00 Cnt=01 Dev#= 2 Spd=12 MxCh= 0
D: Ver= 0.01 Cls=00(>ifc ) Sub=00 Prot=00 MxPS=16 #Cfgs= 1
P: Vendor=0781 ProdID=0005 Rev= 0.05
S: Manufacturer=SanDisk
S: Product=USB CFII
C:* #Ifs= 1 Cfg#= 1 Atr=80 MxPwr=100mA
I: If#= 0 Alt= 0 #EPs= 3 Cls=ff(vend.) Sub=01 Prot=ff Driver=(none)
E: Ad=81(I) Atr=03(Int.) MxPS= 4 Ivl=5ms
E: Ad=82(I) Atr=02(Bulk) MxPS= 64 Ivl=0ms
E: Ad=03(O) Atr=02(Bulk) MxPS= 64 Ivl=0ms
T: Bus=01 Lev=00 Prnt=00 Port=00 Cnt=00 Dev#= 1 Spd=12 MxCh= 3
B: Alloc= 0/900 us ( 0%), #Int= 0, #Iso= 0
D: Ver= 1.10 Cls=09(hub ) Sub=00 Prot=00 MxPS= 8 #Cfgs= 1
P: Vendor=0000 ProdID=0000 Rev= 0.00
S: Product=USB OHCI Root Hub
S: SerialNumber=d483a000
C:* #Ifs= 1 Cfg#= 1 Atr=40 MxPwr= 0mA
I: If#= 0 Alt= 0 #EPs= 1 Cls=09(hub ) Sub=00 Prot=00 Driver=hub
E: Ad=81(I) Atr=03(Int.) MxPS= 2 Ivl=255ms
knoppix@ttyp1[nvnet]$ cat /proc/scsi/scsi
Attached devices:
Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 00 Lun: 00
Vendor: HL-DT-ST Model: CD-RW GCE-8480B Rev: 1.03
Type: CD-ROM ANSI SCSI revision: 0
knoppix@ttyp1[nvnet]$ lsmod
Module Size Used by Tainted: P
af_packet 13448 0 (autoclean)
nvnet 26208 2
radeon 108164 0
autofs4 8724 1 (autoclean)
nls_iso8859-1 2876 1 (autoclean)
ntfs 50784 1 (autoclean)
i810_audio 23112 0
ac97_codec 9992 0 [i810_audio]
soundcore 3364 2 [i810_audio]
serial 51876 0 (autoclean)
usb-ohci 18120 0 (unused)
usbcore 57088 1 [usb-ohci]
apm 9612 1
rtc 6908 0 (autoclean)
cloop 5168 1
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-21-2005, 04:16 AM
-
By lotech in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-23-2005, 03:27 AM
-
By jjbergdolt in forum Klik
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-10-2005, 07:12 PM
-
By jjbergdolt in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-09-2005, 04:01 PM
-
By garyng in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 04-03-2003, 05:49 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Vintage Linux DVD - Knoppix 5.2 - c't Magazine - 7 / 2007 - Software Collection 2
$7.84

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.59