Hi, all!!

I am new to Linux and I am using the 5.01 version of it. I have a Toshiba Satellite 1905-S303 through which I am trying to convert myself. I have been having problems with getting on the net even though my WiFi card is recognized - I did see the posting about wlcardconfig and I will give it a try to see if this works.

But, my main problem is to have my Lexmark E232 Laser printer working properly. I have spent many hours trying "adding a printer" area without success. Fortunately for me, I believe that the linux driver is provided in the Win install disk. But I am still doing something wrong. I am sure it is something very simple but I just do not see it! The more I work on this issue, the more confusing and frustrating it gets. BTW, the printer is attached through the Parallel port in the back of the laptop. However, it can also be hooked up as USB. In either case, I need help!!! I would like to permanently use linux and the printer is a very critical issue to me - without this working, this OS is useless to me...

Also, is there a way to save all of these settings without having to manually re-configure all of them every time you boot up with the Live CD??

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Joey.-