Hi, I'm a first time writer here. I installed Musix 1.0 - http://www.musix.org.ar - and I chose the Knoppix style install, so I hope this place here might be a good forum for me for some problems . Because Musix's own forum seems to be very quiet.

I have a FAT32 partition for profiles and I copied my old Mozilla profiles there. I had used them very successfully with my earlier systems - Windows and Ubuntu, and Windows and LinuxMint. I have not got it to work yet in Musix, although in Windows both applications work fine.
The profile.ini files in my Knoppix's user's home folders (.mozilla and .mozilla-thunderbird) are like that:

StartWithLastProfile=1

[Profile0]
Name=default
IsRelative=0
Path=/mnt/sda3/Mozilla_Profiles/Firefox/iwts76ok.default

and

StartWithLastProfile=1

[Profile0]
Name=default
IsRelative=0
Path=/mnt/sda3/Mozilla_Profiles/Thunderbird/qsacrtav.default

And these paths are really correct and these partitions are mounted. In Windows installations of Mozillas the settings in profile.ini files are the same and they work.

Should I give you the line for sda3 in my /etc/fstab? I don't have access to the Musix partition at the moment, but I will look it up if it is important. I think I can write on that partition from Musix, but I'll check to be sure.[/url]