-
Senior Member
registered user
Professor Forester,
A most impressive response to my wishlists. Thank you very much.
Several comments and questions come to mind. For extra credit, of course.
It seems to me you have answered a much larger question as well:
how to add 'unofficial cheatcodes' to Knoppix.
Have you invoked these patches yourself?
Couldn't these same functions appear as well on the LXDE menu,
perhaps with a few additional strokes?
I have a good example on deletions. I 'deleted' adriane & orca from
my 6.4.4, thinking I'd get a few bytes for other things. I forgot
these were permanently in the big KNOPPIX compressed image.
Now I'd have to 'add them back', so to speak.
Clever double entendre here.
And, your time zone is what ?
Last edited by utu; 02-28-2011 at 02:13 PM.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i5-13500 2.5GHz/4.8GHz Boost 14-Core SRMBM LGA1700 Desktop Processor
$165.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99