Quote Originally Posted by StarWreck
DVD-Burners are freaking expensive! Might as well just charge a few bucks for a pre-made DVD.
It depends where you live, I got one for christmas that was 150 out the door. That is cheaper than I paid for my first Cd-r/w, (a plextor 12/10/32a, that cost me $250 onsale, online, and I had to pay shipping.)

Now though (if you live in the use, can't determine for other countires), you can get a DVD +-RW for $100 on sale and after rebates, just pay attention. In the next year or two, I don't see having half as many Cd-R/W drives availble in stores, since prices are going down, and that means the foriegn countries costs should go down fast. Not to mention that Media is getting cheaper, I got some TDK (don't buy the media is crappy) DVD-R for $0.67 apeice, and just reciently I saw some good quality media for less than a $1 each in 20 Packs near me, and that was with cases for both of them. (for those of you who don't think that is a good deal realize that CDs cost around $0.20 for 650MB, so for $0.97 for 4812.8 MB that is a good Deal.