First of all, hi!

I tried to register on the damn small linux forum but the activation link doesn't work and I saw a link to this forum on the DSL page so here I am.

I got a little issue with DSL 4.4.10 and since it is based on Debian and KNOPPIX and the issue is KNOPPIX related I hope that you can help me.

I made a multiboot dvd with the program easyboot and added various linux distro's but because of that I had to rename folders and I renamed the folder "KNOPPIX" from the Damn small linux distro into "DSLINUX" but I forgot to change tha value knoppix_folder in the minirt24 file to dslinux.
I successfully boot the distro in virtual box but when I burn my multiboot project to dvd and try to boot from there, I get the following error:
Cannot find KNOPPIX filesystem, sorry. Dropping you to a (very limited) shell.
I googled a bit and found the following site containing so called cheat codes for DSL: http://www.damnsmalllinux.org/wiki/i...hp/Cheat_Codes

So, to better describe the situation I will post some pictures.

When I start the Damn small linux distro I get the following screen:

I am asked to press enter, F2, F3 or I can write my boot command.
When I press enter in virtual box everything works normal but when I press enter on the from dvd booted distro I get the error mentioned above.

The problem is that DSL searches for the knoppix file in the KNOPPIX folder but was renamed to DSLINUX and what I want to do is that DSL looks for the knoppix file in the folder called DSLINUX.

Example, when I press F2 in the boot menu, I get more boot options:

what I want is something like this (look at the words written right from "boot:"):

and the cheat code site mentioned above states that it can be done by using the following things:
root={hda1 / sda1/ floppy } Specify root device / partition. In frugal / persistent installs, specifies where the linux cloop file KNOPPIX resides. Without this as a cheat code or boot menu parameter, the kernel will panic.

knoppix_dir=<path to dir w/o leading "/"> In frugal installs, specifies the directory name of the linux cloop file KNOPPIX if other than /KNOPPIX/. Use in conjunction with root=
The problem is that I don't know much about gnu/linux so I don't know how to write a command which will work. As I got it, it should something like this:

dsl root=/dev/sr0 knoppix_folder=/DSLINUX/
but this doesn't work since I don't know how to define the root properly (the root should be the DVD drive) and the value of knoppix_folder, with one slash on the left or one on the right, both or no slashes.

I hope you understand what I want.

Regards and thanks in advance.