I did manually it. And I succeed.
But I want to automate tasks for peoples who new about Linux and Knoppix (Like me)

What I did is That.
I used USB Flash Disk (32 GB Corsair Flash Voyager GTR)
I seperated two partition:
1st Partition 28 GB (NTFS)-With Grub4Dos Boot loader
2nt Partition 4 GB (FAT)-With SysLinux BootLoader(And chained from1st partition)

I installed Knoppix to 2nd Partition. And I configured VirtualBox VirtualMachine with WindowsXP inside Knoppix.

I have given to VM Hardware access to 1st partition. And I located VirtualDisk To 1st Parition.
I moved profile to out of Virtual HardDisk.(I put yhem into Physical place)
And I also put a virtualbox portable to 1st partition And I have made all settings as same with Virtualbox in Knoppix.

What Advantage of this is :
1-I am using any computer that have USB Boot Capable are as my computer. Knoppix solwes all driver issues. And after I use my windows.
2-If I found any pc running windows I am accessing my virtual pc via portable virtualbox from window.
3-I shared myy profile with my current pc and My desktop,documents,Mails are all time updated and in my pocket.
4-I have all ability about windows and Linux in one USB flash drive..
5-I can use my USB flash disk as a normal flash disk with any computer.

WHAT I WANT TO DO IS THAT..
1-There is some shell commands to be used in Knoppix while organizing virtualbox. I want to have a shellscript that makes them.For beginners
OR
2-Want to make a remastered knoppix all that are organized and converted to a disk image to new users

Please help to realize that.