Thread: PXE PCoIP

Question PXE PCoIP

Im not sure if this is the correct thread but I state my purpose none the less.
    I currently use CentOs to boot pcs via PXE from files placed within tftpboot folder. I currently boot thinstation which only supports VM Ware Open view. I currently have VM Ware View PCoIP loaded in Knoppix. What I would to do is have knoppix boot via pxe rather than thinstation but need all apps except VM View PCoIP loaded into knoppix. This way when knoppix loads the pc auto starts the view connection. There may be a much more simple way to do this than Ive found or thought. I looked into the remastering of the Knoppix but its beyond my time frame to figure out how to remove all the apps that I dont need vs the ones I do need. Also appears that apt-get is used to install and remove apps. I have packages that need to be installed via the .deb file. Which I couldnt get to work once chroot into the working directory. Ideas and help much needed and appreciated. Thanks greatly!

I now have this working. You can now use Knoppix 6.7.1 to connect to a VM Ware View connection server with the real PCoIP client. Let me know if you need directions! ( not the RDP hack previously known)