Have enjoyed setting up Knoppix 6.7 in a poor mans installation - very impressed with the result.
The only issue is the keyboard layout - is there a persistent way to set it as English UK?
Thanks in advance.
You may also need to add xkeyboard=gb to the cheatcodes.
To make it persistent, edit the isolinux.cfg file (in /boot/isolinux) and replace each 'lang=en' setting with 'lang=uk xkeyboard=gb'
You may also need to add xkeyboard=gb to the cheatcodes.
To make it persistent, edit the isolinux.cfg file (in /boot/isolinux) and replace each 'lang=en' setting with 'lang=uk xkeyboard=gb'
I have loaded 6.7.1 HD install on my daughters ACER One 110.
I runs very well even with Fusion left on. I have sorted most issues, however I cannot get the keyboard to stay on UK, I tried to follow the details in the posts above but cannot find isolinux.cfg. Any editing I have done has been overwritten by a reboot. Can anybody advise me where Knoppix gets it's locale info from.
Thanks for reading.

OWC 8TB ThunderBlade Thunderbolt 3 NVMe RAID SSD External 8TB with Travel Case
$2800.00
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00