Have enjoyed setting up Knoppix 6.7 in a poor mans installation - very impressed with the result.
The only issue is the keyboard layout - is there a persistent way to set it as English UK?
Thanks in advance.
You may also need to add xkeyboard=gb to the cheatcodes.
To make it persistent, edit the isolinux.cfg file (in /boot/isolinux) and replace each 'lang=en' setting with 'lang=uk xkeyboard=gb'
You may also need to add xkeyboard=gb to the cheatcodes.
To make it persistent, edit the isolinux.cfg file (in /boot/isolinux) and replace each 'lang=en' setting with 'lang=uk xkeyboard=gb'
I have loaded 6.7.1 HD install on my daughters ACER One 110.
I runs very well even with Fusion left on. I have sorted most issues, however I cannot get the keyboard to stay on UK, I tried to follow the details in the posts above but cannot find isolinux.cfg. Any editing I have done has been overwritten by a reboot. Can anybody advise me where Knoppix gets it's locale info from.
Thanks for reading.

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*
$32.99
Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95
Intel SRF90 Xeon Gold 6248 2.50GHz 20 Core LGA 3647 Server CPU Processor
$55.99
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99