Hello to all you guys.
If you don't like remaster and you want to increase the Knoppix-data.img (or .aes) size up to 4GB permitted by the FAT32 file system in your USB installation, here the explanation what I did until now. I use a micro size USB 16GB with inside a micro SDHC card produced by PNY.
I first tried knoppix 6 months ago after my Win XP notebook crashed (M$ damn!), and during all this time I updated the program by installing the ones that I needed to get to the space limit allowed, and so here I am.

1) Run a Knoppix live DVD
2) Install Knoppix on Fat32 formatted USB
3) Restart Knoppix from newly created USB
4) Create new persistent data image of 3840MB size
5) Shutdown and run again a Knoppix live DVD
6) Move the entire KNOPPIX folder from USB to a temp HDD directory
7) Start GParted and choose USB Disk
8) Reduce the FAT32 partition size at 1GB (or 512MB if you want)
9) Create second partition with unallocated space formatted in NTFS (or even Ext2, Ext3, Ext4)
10) Move now KNOPPIX folder stored in temp HDD to the second partition just created
11) Resize Knoppix-data.aes (or .img).

Code for Knoppis-data.img
* Change to the directory with that persistent image
* Open a root terminal
PHP Code:
e2fsck -fy knoppix-data.img #Check the ext2 filesystem and allow corrections
dd if=/dev/zero bs=1M count=3328 >> knoppix-data.img #Add 3328MB to the container (total 7GB store image)
resize2fs knoppix-data.img #Resize the filesystem
e2fsck -fy knoppix-data.img #Check again 
* Close terminal
* Shutdown the system and boot (and using the cheat Knoppix FROMHD=/dev/sdxy where x= a,b,c,.. and y= 1,2,3,.. if you have more one Knoppix installation)

Code for Knoppis-data.aes
* Change to the directory with that persistent image
* Open a root terminal
PHP Code:
dd if=/dev/zero bs=1M count=3328 >> knoppix-data.aes    #Add 3328MB to the container (total 7GB store image)
* echo yourpassword losetup -e aes -p 0 /dev/loop6 knoppix-data.aes    #yourpassword is the password knoppix ask you at the boot to open the persistent data image aes encrypted
e2fsck -fy /dev/loop6     #Check the filesystem and allow corrections
resize2fs /dev/loop6 #Resize the filesystem
e2fsck -fy /dev/loop6     #Check again    
losetup -/dev/loop6 #destroy the loop device association 
* Close terminal
* Shutdown the system and boot

At boot you can use the cheat Knoppix FROMHD=/dev/sdxy where x= a,b,c,.. and y= 1,2,3,.. if you have more one Knoppix installation like me
And naturally you can change the MB to add at your persistent image what you want (1GB=1024MB)
Note that the more the file is large and takes longer to load, but the few seconds of waiting are acceptable for me...

Thanks to these threads at first:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/threads...ghlight=resize
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/threads...nt-disk-images
and many many many others i've read.
Bye