I have managed to get working iso. (with little error)
all steps:
boot knoppix 7.6 and create standard remastering enviroment
mount sqush fs from debian live lxde and copy all files to /source
copy all necessary files from knoppix7.6 to master
edit /etc/resolv.conf and add dns
copy /etc/apt/sources.list from knoppix to source

chroot to source
install from knoppix repo or after dpkg-repack from knoppix 7.6 : linux-kernel, linux-headers, knoppix-networkmanager, restartx, knoppix-udev-config, lxlock-knoppix, netcardconfig-knoppix, ntfs-mount-knoppix, usleep-knoppix, cgroup-remove-knoppix, wlcard-config, scanpartitions-knoppix, rebuildfstab-knoppix
install from standard repos: sysvinit-core, network-manager,network-manager-gnome, metacity plus execute command: update-alternatives --config x-window-manager, linux-firmware free and all non free, udisk
uninstall all others kerenls and headers, wicd and what you want

copy from knoppix 7.6 to source: /sbin/hwsetup, /sbin/mkxorgconfig, /lib/udev/devices, /etc/init.d/knoppix*, etc/X11/xsession.d/45knoppix and comment out lines about orca which cause error in xsession, etc/polkit-1/localauthority/10-vendor, /etc: sudoers,inittab,hosts, hostname, all files in /usr/share/polkit-1/actions

migrate user like described here http://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/howto-m...to-new-server/ and copy /home/knoppix
edit /etc/group and add knoppix to groups like in knoppix 7.6

create iso

system boots, all is working, I can shutdown with lxde interface
One thing I can't fix, is popup widnow after lxde desktop appears "no session for pid:" and number of lxpolkit pid.
No solution found in internet helped for this issue.