Hey guys! At first id like to apologize my bad english but all those german "pros" just dont know anything. i for my own have to say that im not that keen on knoppix but i understand a bit and im not that noobie... So guys i need your help! My girlfriends HDD crashed... Unfortunatly there is a alot of data on it and windows couldnt read the disk because of RAW. so i installed knoppix and am trying for ages to rescue her data. now i`ve messed up a lil bit i think... i wanted to copy the data via terminal (cp -r) but after two days copying only 4GB i decided to cancel that one and make on folder where only the data is which she needs. because copzing the whole windows stuff is not necessary... so after i`ve done that i had two symlinks and one folder which is stuffed with symlinks and i cant find any of the data... is there a way to rescue the data? because i could see them on knoppix but i didn`t delete anything... it should be somewhere on the disk.. please help me cause im really worried and dont know what to do... Greetz and thanks in advance!