Hello, I just wanted to say thank-you for creating this disk.
I am a widows guru and have some certs and an NA diploma on widows based PCs. I have been wanting to switch some of my focus to Linux. In starting this I was very afraid to get into it because of the scary file/format/partition difference, not to mention that I can't navigate through the GUI as well as I can through a Windows box. I had tried to install Linux a few months ago, without success (mostly because I tried to figure out the partition/mnt thing). Then I tried Knoppix! It was great worked and configured everything all on its own! I got to mess around with the games and the environment, then shuddered and logged out! Thanks to Knoppix I tried to do another install and have done more since successfully.
The environment is totally different than what I am used to. Now, I have said all that to say this, Have you thought about including XPde into your disk? I think if you did, you and XPde will be responsible for making the Linux world grow more than anything else that has ever happened. You made the environment possible in a simple boot, they would ease the transition from windows to Linux. I have a Fedora Test 3 working (roughly) with XPde and I almost feel at home (ON LINUX!!!). It is things like this that ease the fear of the unknown and allow people the freedom to take it slow. This is a request from someone that knows the fear first hand.

I am the only geek in my area (town of four thousand) and I have no other way of working through Linux, I have never been exposed to it and have more confidence now than I did before I met you!