First of all I would like to say THANK YOU to the Knoppix team. It is a very nice distro. I have been using it for about 2 years and I'm happy with it. It is fast to install and got everything set, so I don't need to spend much time with system settings...

Not long ago I bought TCM/medion laptop. To my surprise Knoppix booted and everything was correctly found and installed. JUST GREAT! I had to play a little with ndiswrapper but at the end I can use my wireless lan with just no problems :]

My question is now about the video driver I know it is bit tricky to install 3D driver on a laptop, especially if it is an ATI card
I found drivers from ATI (fglrx-4.3.0-3.12.0.i386.rpm), which I read are suitable for my ATI mobility Radeon 9200 chipset. But when I try to install them I got error messages. I can't paste them here now coz my system is fresh reinstalled after lack of success with installing the ATI drivers

Up to now I've only installed NVIDIA drivers on my desktop computer and I now how to deal with them. But I have no experience with installing ATI drivers, especially mobility video card. So please, if someone has successfully installed ati mobiliti radeon 3D drivers, I'll beg him for at least telling me the steps I should follow installing it. Links are appreciated too :]

Thanx