Well, the thread subject basically says it all.

I have a router that routes my internet connection to my linux server and my winxp desktop.
From school, the only port that's open is port 25, so it's the only way i can connect to my home computer. Right now, I set up my router to forward port 25 to my desktop's Remote Desktop Connection, and i can connect from there.
The problem is, I'd like to share that port with linux, so I can also SSH into the computer remotely. It'd be much simpler sometimes, and a lot faster, than RDC'ing in to my desktop.

I know there's no way to do what I mentioned with ONE ip, but I also have about 5 domains pointing to my IP by using free dns records (they're not subdomains, they're domains using free dynamic dns records).

I know apache is able to understand what domain the request is coming from, but is there a way to make it so if I request information from domainX.com I'd connect to my home computer, and if i connect from domainY.com, i'd SSH into my server?

(Maybe some kind of port forwarding in the linux box)

Thank you very much, and if there IS an answer, try making it easy to understand, I'm kind of a noob at linux.

Thank you again.

Hernan