I have knoopix 3.6 on a external hd(usb) and it works fine, However the computer I use dosn't support usb boot so I do knoppix single (or knoppix single splash) to do the pivot_root commands. But one day the knoppix cd got scratched and didn't work so I had to re-download knoppix again. To get to the main point there should be a knoppix remaster that when it boots goes into single run time for pivot_root because I can't be the obly one that uses the knoppix cd just for booting a knoppix installation. I've tryed remastering DSL (wich sometimes works doing "dsl single") but For some reason it didn't work so for someone who is good at this thing (most people are like omfg, But I am 13 years old! And this is a site for people in, about to be in, or out of collage.)could you make a knoppix variation that after typing in a boot term (like knoppix splash) goes into to single run time (exactly like doing knoppix single)? And since it only does that don't include any other applications or anything else so it's really small (my estimate 3mb because I've looked through the boot process of knoppix) that would be cool!
If this get's big I could do the html I realy advanced in it though my web page dosn't realy show it (I know javascript too)
www.freewebs.com/aprogram/aprogram.html *sorry will start making linux compatible ones no time due to school work