Hey everyone,

1) I'm writing this from my Windows XP since I can't get internet to work in Linux --HD Install--... Why?
Because when I try to configure my network card it displays everything in GERMAN! (Or maybe some other language that I can't speak in.. I'm pretty sure it's German though). The tricky part = everything else is in English except shell and that network config thing. So... I tried setting up the languages in the Control Panel and found the root-protected options for changing the language. Changed it to English. I also ran the desktop wizard and it prompted me in German. Changed it to English. Guess what? Network config (and shell) is still in German. Not exactly with shell - some of prompts there prompt me in English... And some in German. What the fudge? I also tried changing both to another language I can speak in (Polish) but no luck. Ah... It was in English yesterday!

2. How do I install [ethernet] drivers in Linux?

3. This goes to number one. Couple hours ago when I guessed in all the network config prompts and got the internet to work, I restarted my PC. The configuration did not get saved. I did the same thing again... It looks like it doesn't remember how to connect to my router (the configuration!)... How can I save it?

I'm running the latest version of Linux/Debian with / dual boout with Windows XP Home.

Thanks!