I am using Klik with Linsire five-0, the Klik client downloaded fine and my first Klit was "wget". It gave me a message that it was downloaded and installed, but that was the good news for me. The bad news is I can not get wget to run.

This is my first experience with Klik, I have Klik set up with a desktop icon that works, I have looked over the documentation and the forums post but they are over my head or I missed something.

The path to my download of wget is: file:/root/My Computer/Storage Device (hdb1)/tmp/klik/wget

Some documentation that I don't understand:
1.Install to $HOME/klik instead to $HOME
2.Option to create .cmg (will become default soon)............ first of all, what is a “cmg” file ?
3.cmg images are used by default now (klik installs to /tmp and then converts app to cmg)

Could someone explain to me slowly how to run the programs downloaded and installed with Klik please ? If I have left out some info let me know. Also, what would the command be for running wget ? Does anyone know of any books that would help me learn commands for running programs in Linux ? I type in "program"--help but the command isn't listed for running or I don't understand it if it is. Is this making any sense ?

It looks like I am really going to like Klik.....once I figure it out !!!!!