Using Knoppix 3.2 hdinstall, quite new sub version.

Problem:
After pressing log out button, the X is shut down (*I think*) and then monitor falls asleep, this happens quite quickly, around 20 sec I think. Then, it doesn't listen to any commands, such as mouse movement, or keyboard, I tryed CTRL+ALT+DEL, CTRL+ALT+BACKSPACE.

Additional information:
CPU: AMD AthlonXP 1700+, RAM: 256mb DDR, SWAP: 517mb, LINUX PART - EXT3 - around 6GB, VID: ATI Radeon 7500.
Using KDE 3.1, with a custom theme.

This seems to be happening every time I try it. And the only way out of this is pressing the Reboot button on computer.

Possible idea about what is causing it:
Since, in Knoppix, when the X is closed, the computer will be shut down. Now, I think this might be a bug, that the hdinstall, will possibly try to do this also, but well it will not succeed.

Anyway, well, Knoppix was a wonderful solution to install Debian And it is also a great rescure disk. Good work!

And, ugh, since I am not farmiliar with all this stuff, then is it possible to run 2 desktop enviorments at the same time. when KDE is up and running, would it be possible to start FluxBox in another thread. I tryed pressing CTRL+ALT+F6, then logging in, and then "startx", but it gave me an error.