#1 problem: ISP service = Cricket Wireless Physical Connection to the internet = Cellular air card

The above stated I cannot get my Knoppix online UNLESS I am booted into windows, and using internet connection sharing to my NIC. I boot up Qemu and run knoppix from it. Voila I can get online.
SO HERE IS MY QUESTIONS AND PROBLEMS.

Q1. While booted into windows, and using the accompanied qemu to virtualize my knoppix. Can I mount to the hard drive that windows is running off of ? I could not locate it it what so ever.

Q2. If I cannot mount to the windows hard drive while booted as stated above. I am able to locate my 8GB USB flash drive which I mounted my Live-DVD knoppix onto, but when I try to mount to it to possibly save files to it. I get the message it's read only.

Q3. If I download such programs I want within windows and save them to my USB flash drive which has my mounted knoppix distro, and I simply download them to the drive. Will I be able to access them once booted within knoppix?

I am attacking Knoppix hands on for 10+ hours a day, and am still going strong so please if anyone can help with this information it would really help. I am absolute linux\knoppix novice, but am trying to peice together my understanding fast as possible.

Thank you,

Cody Oebel