Yes it's true. You can buy your own Knoppix DVD (english verison) now. Each DVD is burned and booted by me personally w/ testcd to insure that you are getting a bootable DVD. This is Knoppix 3.2 with alot of additional software. ALOT!! About 4.4Gig's worth in fact. Yes..........it has Gnome too. It also has Fabians new installation script knoppix-installer that you've all come to know and love.

I have personally installed this DVD edition to my hdd, everything including apt-get is working fine.

Before you decide you'd like to flame me for being a capitalist pig (which I am) please realize that this is alot of work. I already have a job. It's just that so very many people have emailed about this DVD that I had to do this or throw the damned thing away! :P

The DVD is $20 shipping included through the USPS to most anywhere in the world (barring some unusual circumstances). There are two ways to pay: The slowest is a money order, the fastest is through PayPal.

Send an email to: knoppixdvd@yahoo.com and I'll send you the details on how to go about getting your very own Knoppix DVD. Please indicate how you'll be paying, either with PayPal or money order. You can easily sign up for PayPal if you don't already have an account.

While I don't mind email to my personal account regarding Linux I absolutely don't want to see one more Knoppix DVD related email in said account. All DVD email must be sent to the above address or it will be deleted upon sight! No exceptions.