*Grade A* HGST Ultrastar HUH728080ALE601 8TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" Hard Drive For Sale
*Grade A* HGST Ultrastar HUH728080ALE601 8TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" Hard Drive:
New Page 1
ONE STOP HARD DRIVEWHOLESALE & RETAIL
Tested with Zero Bad Sectors, Excellent Condition & 5 Years Warranty from ResellerNOTE: These HDD is used by Datacenter Servers for about 3.5~4 Years period. HDD was refurbished and data wiped with DoD standard. It's fully tested & passed HGST factory diagnose software test with ZERO Bad Sectors.100% Health. Since this is heavy duty enterprise HDD with a 2.5M-hour MTBF rating. We are confidence that to honor 5-Years Warranty for these hard drives. We test HDD seriously, Buy with confidence & worry free! HGST Ultrastar HE8 delivers the hermetically sealed, helium hard drive, the Ultrastar® He8 for massive scale-out environment. Why does helium make a difference? Helium has only one-seventh the density of air. Replacing air with helium inside a hard drive dramatically reduces the turbulence caused by the spinning disks, cuts power consumption and results in a lower temperature within the disk drive.
The reduction in turbulence for the spinning disk allows HGST to deliver a seven-disk design in a traditional 3.5-inch form factor. In addition to being the world’s first helium-filled hard drive, HGST Ultrastar He6 is also the first hard drive in the industry to o er a 6-terabyte capacity. This design provides a 50% capacity gain and still reduces the energy needed to run the drive by up to 23%.HelioSeal® Delivers Twice the Capacity Using One-Quarter Less Power
One-third more capacity and 23% lower energy consumption. Available today. That’s the power of helium. Delivering the industry’s leading capacity at 8TB, Ultrastar He8 is based on the widely accepted and proven HelioSeal® platform. HelioSeal technology replaces air with helium inside the drive, reducing air turbulence and enabling 7Stac™, a seven-disk design in a traditional 3.5-inch form factor. Ultrastar He8 goes beyond what any air-based HDD can do and seamlessly integrates into virtually any mainstream enterprise environment. Cooler and quieter with industry-leading power efficiency (Watts/TB) and no-compromise performance, the Ultrastar He8 lays the foundation for future growth in massive scale-out environments.
- Helium-filled hard drive
- Industry-first 8TB capacity in a standard
- 3.5-inch form factor
- HelioSeal® process and 7StacTM design are keys to hermetically sealed drive with higher capacity
- TCOptimized design delivers on key elements of data center TCO: capacity, power, cooling and storage density
- SATA 6Gb/s models for configuration flexibility
- Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) options for HDD-level data security
- Surveillance System
- CCTV DVR
- NAS Network Storage
- Desktop PC
- Backup Storage
- High-density data centers
- Massive scale-out data centers
- Containerized data centers
- Nearline storage applications
- Enterprise and data center applications where density and capacity are paramount
TCOptimized – Driving Down Data Center TCO with Helium The amount of data that companies need to store is growing exponentially, but IT budgets remain flat. With 8TB, a low 5.3 idle watts, a reduced weight of 640g, and running at 4-5°C cooler, the new Ultrastar He6 lowers data center total cost of ownership (TCO) on virtually every level. Key TCO benefits when compared to a typical 3.5-inch, five-platter, air-filled 8TB drive
Technology Innovations Make it Happen Through HGST’s innovative and patented HelioSeal process, the Ultrastar He6 drive is the industry’s first hermetically sealed helium-filled HDD that can be cost-e ectively manu- factured in high volume. This unique sealed-drive platform provides a path for higher capacity storage for decades to come while significantly lowering customer total cost of ownership (TCO). The inherent benefits of helium enable HGST’s new 7Stac disk design with 6TB, making it the world’s highest capacity HDD with the best TCO for cloud storage, massive scale-out environments, disk-to-disk backup, and replicated or RAID environments.
HGST Quality and Service HGST’s Ultrastar He8 extends the company’s long-standing tradition of performance and capacity leadership. The proven drive design enables high reliability and availability to customer data. Ultrastar quality, performance and world class technical support and service provides customers with a lower total cost of ownership over previous generations. HGST drives are backed by an array of technical support and services, which may include customer and integration assistance. HGST is dedicated to providing a complete portfolio of HDD/ SSD solutions to satisfy today’s monumental computing needs.
- Capacity: 8TB (8000GB)
- Buffer: 128MB Cache
- Rotation Speed: 7200RPM
- Interface: SATA 6.0Gb/s
- Built on award-winning proven design
- Enterprise Grade 3.5" Hard Drive
Manufacturer HGST Manufacturer Part # HUH728080ALE601 Data Storage Formatted Capacity 8TB (8000GB) Data Transfer Rate To/From Media 300 MBps Buffer 128MB Cache Seek Time Average 8.9 ms Rotational Speed 7200RPM Interface SATA III 6.0Gb/s Dimensions
(H x W x D) Unit 4 in x 5.8 in x 1 in Weight Unit 1.3 lbs Warranty 5 Year warranty Includes in the Box Sealed Bulk Pack
- We accept Paypal only.
- Paypal payment: We only ship to CONFIRMED ADDRESS in paypal.(Prevent Fraud)
- If need to ship by alternate address please make sure your alternate address is confirmed in Paypal.
- Payment has to be received within 3 daysof purchase.
- If shipping address is in California, a 9.25%sales tax will apply.
- Wholesales or Reseller are Policy
- We ONLY sell & ship within USA, if you checkout the package ship to US address, and re-export the package out of the country, you will need to take the full responsibility of the risk for package damage or defective item. And you will need to pay for International return shipping fees. We need the item back in order to issue refund/replacement.
- Please refer to the Shipping and handling section for shipping quote.
- Usually your order will be processed &shipped with 24-48 hours by UPS or US Postal Service.
- Tracking # will be updated on your Paypal transaction once package has been shipped.
- Please check your Paypal before email for tracking# request.
- We DO NOT ship International order (due to many international package shipped lost and no insurance claim), except ship to Canada only.
- Yes, We ship to PR, Guam, Saipan, APO, FPO, DPO with USPS Policy
- Warranty coverage does NOT included the cosmetic damage of the product.
- If products with direct manufacturer warranty, please contact manufacturerdirectly.
- Please refer to the product description page for warranty coverage period.
- Product has a 1 Year Warranty. To obtain a copy of the warranty, please contact us.
- White Label/Generic products' warranty is covered by our company.
B. Defective Item
- Contact Product Manufacturer for techsupport or defective exchange
- If White Label/Generic Products, Contact us for techsupport or defective exchange
- Contact us by Message tosubmit and request RMA number.
- Return item must be received within 14days after RMA Number is issued.
- Return item must be attached withoriginal invoice and original retail box, also write down RMA number onthe carton box.
- Package will be rejected if without RMA #
- Defective item will be replace with anew item only.
- Customers are required to pay forshipping fees for return products.
- If returned item tested to be nondefective, customers need to pay for extra shipping rate for re-shippackage.
C. Return Item
- If you have re-exported the package out of the country, you will need to pay for International return shipping fees to return thepackage to us. We need the item back in order to issue refund/replacement.
- Contact us by Message to submit and request RMA #.
- Returned item are subject to charge a15% restocking fees for cancel order or refund.
- Refund selling price only, shippingand handling will NOT be refunded in ANY situation.
- Items returned without RMA number orafter 30 days will NOT be accepted or processed. make sure your PayPal account is active, and payment without problem.
- Do not offer/checkout if you not intend to purchase or when you not sure about the product specification.
- Please understand we have limited control once the package leave our warehouse, We will help to claim for damaged package during the shipment. But we are NOT responsible for any package that lost in your front door or tracking# has proved "DELIVERED".
- We suggest you to check your PayPal for updated tracking # and keep track the package arrival date to avoid stolen or missing package.
- Check with your neighbor if you didn't receive the package if the status shows DELIVERED, in many cases, it might delivered to your next Satisfaction Guarantee! If not, pleasecontact us by message, we will resolve your problem right away!
About UsgoHardDrive has the resources to get you what you need, when you need it - along with the culture of customer care that will make it an enjoyable, hassle-free experience. We guarantee it.goHardDrive was established to serve the needs of computer users, we are serving with best quality of services and lowest price on computer products. goHardDrive is headquartered in La Puente, California. It is a direct-to-consumer e-Commerce site specializing in providing computer-related excess inventory, manufacturer-closeouts, high-demand and unusual computer components and peripherals at highly-discounted prices to you! But our success has been built on a simple principle: take care of every customer like they were a member of our family. Our call center staffs always trained to answer your questions, make recommendations and deliver best solutions for your PC.Just because we offer the always lowest prices doesn't mean we skimp on service. In fact, it is because we take care of our customers and you continue to support us with your business, that we're able to use our buying power to get you the best deals. And we intend to continue serving you. Every day!