*NEW* Commodore User Port Breadboard Breakout for C64 VIC-20 Development For Sale
This item has been shown 35 times.
*NEW* Commodore User Port Breadboard Breakout for C64 VIC-20 Development:
You are looking at a:
BRAND NEW Commodore User Port breadboard breakout with Reset Pushbutton Switch
Easily prototype your C64 or VIC-20user port project without soldering!
NOTE: Pictured breadboard is not included.
BOARD FEATURES:• 61mm (2.4") in height X 69mm (2.72") in width.
• This board is designed to plug into a SOLDERLESS BREADBOARD for easy no-soldering prototyping.
• Simply plug the adapter into your breadboard and you are ready to connect it to your Commodore 64 or VIC-20!
• At the top of the board, ALL of the user port pins are connected to an easy-to-access header. Ready to use.
• +5V (VCC) and Ground (GND) points are aligned to plug into your breadboard's power bus bar
• Easy to read silkscreen describes each pin for both C64 and VIC-20 computers. See pics!
• 9 Volt AC safety jumpers. Disconnect these to keep the 9VAC lines off your breadboard.
• The top side of the board is labelled TOP. Insert the adapter into your user port with TOP facing upwards.
• The board features a reset pushbutton switch. The reset switch is routed to the RESET line.
You are responsible for any and all charges incurred in your country, including taxes, customs and duty charges. Some buyers have been asked to pay these fees before the package is delivered.
DISCLAIMERWHILE THIS PROTOTYPE BOARD HAS BEEN ELECTRICALLY TESTED, IT IS PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY GUARANTEES OR WARRANTY. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES TO YOU OR YOUR PROPERTY. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TECHNICAL SUPPORT. REMEMBER, THIS IS JUST LIKE A BREAD BOARD THAT YOU USE WITH YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY AND IMAGINATION.
Be sure to READ and FULLY UNDERSTAND all of the documentation regarding the electrical characteristics of your computer before using this board, i.e. maximum voltages and amperes allowances. ALSO BE VERY SURE you understand all of the properties of any ICs that you use with the board. Always read the datasheets!
REFUNDSRefunds will be offered for items returned within 30 days. Buyer pays any and all shipping costs.
Please note that the descriptions herein are provided as is. I am not responsible for any typos.
PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IF YOU'RE IN DOUBT BEFORE BUYING!
3com 4042-04 Ethernet Nubus Card For Apple Macintosh Series Ii Computer
Apple Macintosh Powerbook Ac Adapter
Dec Digital Decimage 2000 Model Vx20a-aa H7109-b Power Supply 6mb No Hard Drive
Alphaserver Es40 70-40073-02 Fan Assemble Nidec Ta450dc