10 Rolls PLA 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm 1KG/2.2LB 1KG White/ Black Vacuum Sealed For Sale
10 Rolls PLA 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm 1KG/2.2LB 1KG White/ Black Vacuum Sealed:
About this item
- ▷【Upgrade Toughness and Not Brittle PLA Filament】 : High purity PLA raw materials, superb layer bonding leads to stronger and less fragile. Fulfill your demands for printing projects with higher toughness by using Enotepad PLA filament.
- ▷【PLA Filament No Nozzle Jamming 】: Purity PLA filament raw materials and high precision diameter tolerance, 1.75mm +/-0.02mm. Strict control of uniform PLA filament diameter and selection of high-quality raw materials to avoid nozzle jamming caused by impurities and diameters. Easy handling, minimal deformation.
- ▷【 Premium Quality 1.75MM PLA Filament 】 Get smooth extrusion. Uniform winding of 3D printer filament free of getting tangle. No Edge Warping, Consistent Feeding, Stable Print, No clogging, Eco-friendly, Ideal for Indoor Printing.
- ▷【Recommended Printing Temp/Nozzle Temperature】: PLA 3d filament suggest printing temperature is 200°C-230℃ - Base Plate Temperature: 60℃-80℃(optional) - Printing Speed:50-100MM/S.
- ▷【Vacuum Package with Desiccant】 : Enotepad 1.75mm 3D Printer Filament is carefully vacuum packed with desiccant to maintain a low moisture content. And keep it dry and keep dust and foreign objects away, prevent nozzle jams.
>>Perfect First Printed Layer
3.High-purity raw materials
4.Strong layer adhesion
Leads to the perfect first printed layer
1.Printing Temp: 200°C-230℃(392℉-446℉)
2.Heat Bed Temp: class="a-spacing-base" style="box-sizing: border-box; padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 14px; color: #0f1111; font-family: 'Amazon Ember', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; background-color: #ffffff;">3.Printing Speed:30-100MM/S.
>> Printing Tips
1. To prevent twisting, insert the free end into the holes on the edge of the filament spool.
2. To avoid clogging of the nozzle, remove the filament from the extruder when you are not going to use the printer for a while.
3. Store the filament in a cool dry place. Keep away from ultraviolet light.