9211-8i 6Gbps HBA LSI FW:P20 IT Mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID+2* SFF-8087 SATA From US For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
9211-8i 6Gbps HBA LSI FW:P20 IT Mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID+2* SFF-8087 SATA From US:
Product Description Description:
- 8 internal 6Gb/s SAS+SATA ports
- 8 lanes, PCI Express 3.0
- Low profile form factor design
- Two x4 internal mini-SAS connectors (SFF8087)
- LSISAS2308 6Gb/s SAS+SATA Controller
- Supports up to 256 SAS or SATA end devices
- Supports SSDs, HDDs and tape drives
- Provides internal connectivity in a low profile form factor
- 8 lanes of PCI Express 3.0 provides fast signaling for high-bandwidth applications
- High performance with 6Gb/s data transfer rates
1` We accept PayPal only. Fastest and safest way for making a
2` Please make the payment via PayPal within 7 Days From the end of
the sale end.
3` Positive FB will be left after received your payment.
1` We will send out a combine invoice to you after you buy all your items.
2` Item will be shipped within 2 business days upon receipt of
payment ,we can ship it from DHL.Ups, fedex ,Singapore Post. Hong
Kong Post, china Post or many other delivery service, please choose
which delivery service do you need .
3` Please confirm your address after you offer the item.
1` We believe our items are so outstanding. We are convinced you will
be happy with your Purchase.
2` If you do not satisfy with our items. Please simply return to us
within 14 Days in original condition. Just pay for the returned
postage. Then we can issue full refund to you after the returned item
arrived at our warehouse.
3` Please include your ID and item number with any email
response & Contact US
1` When you satisfied with our product and services please leave us
2` If a problem occurs, contact us immediately with any email request.
3` Just contact us using the " Ask the seller a question" link on .