Apple Mac Pro Late 2013 128GB PC3-10600R 1333MHz RAM Memory A1481 6,1 Upgrade For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Apple Mac Pro Late 2013 128GB PC3-10600R 1333MHz RAM Memory A1481 6,1 Upgrade:
Selling 128GB MAXED OUT MEMORY for Mac Pro 2013 Trashcan's and Servers.....
SAME AS OWC (32gb x 4) total 128gb !!!
Blue Memory with heatsinks that need to be removed for installation in a Mac Pro 2013 Trashcan,I will remove heatsinks prior to shipping unless you would like too do it yourself then please send me an emailrequestingnot to remove the heatsinks....(Will have some thermal pasteresidue,no reason to remove after taking off heatsinks)
OWC Sells $269 SET CURRENTLY
Hynix HMT84GR7BMR4C-H9 (Various) 32GB 4Rx4 PC3-10600R 1333MHz 1.5V ECC REG RDIMM RAM
Part Number: HMT84GR7BMR4C-H9, HMT84GR7AMR4C-H9, VARIOUS
MPN: HMT84GR7BMR4C-H9, HMT84GR7AMR4C-H9, VARIOUS
Type: RAM Memory
Model: HMT84GR7BMR4C-H9, HMT84GR7AMR4C-H9, VARIOUS
Capacity per Module: 32 GB
Memory Type: DDR3 SDRAM
Bus Speed: PC3-10600 (DDR3-1333)
ECC Type: ECC-Registered
Pin Count: 240
Form Factor: RDIMM
SpecsBack to top
I/O Clock Speed
Type of Memory
- CAS = 9.0
- Full Parameters: 9-9-9-24
- Fully compliant with JEDEC specifications
Printed Circuit Board Type
- Operating: 32°F to 185°F (0°C to 85°C)
- Apple Mac Pro 2013 models utilizes ECC non-Registered for 4GB and 8GB per slot options and ECC Registered for 16GB (and larger) per slot options. Any existing 4GB and 8GB ECC non-Registered modules cannot be mixed with 16GB and larger ECC-Registered modules and will need to be removed in order to utilize these higher density memory upgrade options.
- Special 32GB module use information: Due to processor design and memory architectures, 32GB module utilization occurs at a bus speed of 1066MHz with Apple Mac Pro 2013 E5-16XXv2 4-Core, 6-Core, and 8-Core processor equipped models, 800MHz with factory 12-Core or after-market E5-26XX equipped models. Utilization of 2 or more 32GB modules minimum is recommended. Overall performance with applications and workflows that are able to utilize higher available memory, remains exceptional.
- Cant MIX MEMORY in a Mac Pro 2013 (ie PC3-10600R or PC3-12800R PC3-14900R must be same)
- Removing heatsinks require skill and will have residue of thermal paste that can be removed by the buyer using isopropyl alcohol if desired no need to remove.....
- Model Numbers may be slightly different
If you have any problems or issues about your order, please contact us first before leaving a negative response or neutral response and before opening an resolution case, we can easily help you resolve any problems or issues that may arise.
We provide a 30-day period for refund on all products, but please be aware of the following conditions.:
- We must receive the returned merchandise within thirty days of your purchase date.
- The item must be returned in brand new condition with all of the accessories. The manufacturer seals on the item must still be intact.
- I CANNOT GUARANTEE any ODORS or SMELLS as I do not know if these came from a "SMOKE FREE ENVIRONMENT" and Fedex, UPS and USPS Drivers and Warehouse Facility People do SMOKE and VAPE and is NOT a Eligible reason to return the item or any item without Restocking Fees, PayPal Fees and the loss of ALL Shipping Charges.....
- If the item or packaging has any physical damage (burnt, chipped, cracked, seals broken, etc) or if there are accessories missing, your RMA case will be voided and the item will be returned to you.
- Any product described as "not refundable" on the product details page is not eligible for the 30-day refund policy.
- Note that all refund requests are subject to a 15% to 25% restocking fee. We will waive the restocking fee if testing proves that the item you received is defective or if you plan to make another purchase of comparable value.
- Note that we don't ship to APO address UNLESS PRE APPROVED. Buyers Remorse Cases will have Restocking fees, Paypay Fees and Shipping fees Deducted.
Returns for Repair or Replacement (RMA: Return Merchandise Authorization)
We provide a 30-day repair or replacement warranty. The RMA process is as follows.
- Request an RMA Number
All product returns must have an RMA number so that they can be identified. To obtain an RMA number, please send a request via message.
- Send the Product to us
Once your RMA number has been issued, we will provide our return address via email. Please respond to that email with your tracking number. (For product replacement or refund requests, please return the entire item package including all accessories. Package contents will be examined for completeness before a replacement or refund is issued.)
- The RMA is Processed
If a replacement was requested, a new order will be generated once the RMA is approved. Updates on the replacement order will be sent out via email.
If a refund was requested, a credit memo will be generated once the RMA is approved. In 3-5 business days, the refund amount will be credited to you via the original payment method.
The overall turnaround time for a return is about 7-10 business days from the time the shipment is received by our RMA department (3-6 business days for RMA processing and 3-4 business days to expedite the refund or replacement).
- All defective, dead on arrival (DOA) items will be inspected and tested by our RMA department. If the item is tested to be in working condition, the RMA will be rejected and the item will be returned to you.
- Some items are non-refundable and can only be exchanged for an exact replacement. These items are described as "not refundable" on the product details page.
- Items received by us after the initial 30-day period are no longer eligible for refund and will be forwarded to the original manufacturer for repair or replacement only, the choice of which will be at the discretion of the manufacturer. All items described as "new" should come with a manufacturer warranty. For repair or replacement inquiries after 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
Please note that any physical damage will automatically void the product warranty and any products that exhibit physical damage will be returned to you. For example, we cannot accept CPU returns if the item is cracked, chipped, burnt, has bent pins, or if the item has sustained any other type of physical damage. We highly recommend reading the manufacturer's instructions carefully before installing your product.
Please make sure that your item is actually defective and that you have ruled out all possibilities of incompatibility before returning the product. When we receive the returned item, we must test it thoroughly to verify that it is indeed defective because our suppliers (usually the manufacturer) will not accept returns or exchanges for functional items. If we determine that the returned item is in working condition, we will ship it back to you.
Back To TopSHIPPING & HANDLING
- We ship to all U.S. states via UPS (United Parcel Service) or USPS (United States Postal Service).
- The cost of shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam, Saipan may be higher. Please contact us for shipping quotes prior to ordering. Free shipping DOES NOT apply to orders shipping to HI, AK, PR, GU, SAIPAN.
- Please DO NOT use P.O. Box addresses when the shipping method offered is UPS Ground, please change to a physical address.
- All sales must be shipped. We DO NOT offer local pick-up or will call.
- Note that we don't ship to APO address UNLESS PRE APPROVED.
Back To TopINTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
- International customers are responsible for any customs fees, import fees, and duties/taxes levied by their country. These fees are non-negotiable.
- The declared value will reflect the actual purchase price. This is non-negotiable.
- International shipping times vary from country to country. If the shipment is delayed, please contact your local customs agency or postal office for the status.
- ALL BUYERS MUST NOTIFY the SELLER "PRIOR" TO PURCHASE or could be subject to the NON-REFUNDABLE Paypal fee.
- ANY "Drop Shipments" to US Addresses utilizing another International Shipping company MUST BE PRE APPROVED or could be subject to the NON-REFUNDABLE Paypal fee of 2.9% during any cancellation.
- ANY SHIPPING RETURNS MUST BE PAID BUY THE BUYER FOR ANY REASON, REGARDLESS and the ORIGINAL shipping charges will NOT BE REFUNDED.
- Please allow 1-3 business days after payment is received for the order to be processed and shipped. This includes California residents.
- All orders shipped are subject to sales tax.
- We may ship orders from any of our warehouse locations around the country, such as New Jersey, New York.
- We only ship to confirmed addresses in the buyer's PayPal account. The buyer's PayPal account must meet the Seller Protection Policy including CONFIRMED Payee.
Back To TopPAYMENT
- Payment must be received within seven (7) days of the purchase date.
- We reserve the right to cancel the transaction and relist the item if payment is not received within this time frame.
- We do not accept payments with unconfirmed addresses.
- If your payment was rejected due to an unconfirmed address, a new payment must be received within seven (7) days of the purchase date. ANY TYPE OF CANCELLATION WILL HAVE A 2.9% NON REFUNDABLE PAYPAL FEE SUBTRACTED.
- Failure to send payment with a confirmed address within seven (7) days of the purchase date will result in a Non-Pay buyer alert filed with to cover the closing fees of the sale.
Back To TopDISCLAIMER
- All items are guaranteed to be in new and unused condition unless stated otherwise.
- This is a BINDING AGREEMENT between the "Buyer" and "Seller" all terms are agreed.
- Product pictures may not reflect the most recent product revision. Please check the manufacturer part number to confirm.
- Any purchases returned due to Changed Mind, Didnt like it or Buyers Remorse will NOT have the following fees returned to the Buyer... Including but not limited to Restocking Fees, PayPal Fees, Shipping Costs and FESS....
- The buyer is responsible for all listing fees and charges for cancellations due to:
- Ineligibility for PayPal's Seller Protection.
- Failure to provide payment with a confirmed address.
Back To Top