When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Times are tough and I need to sell off more of my collection. Up for sale today is my Atari Falcon 030. If you’re looking at this listing, you probably already know what it is… Case has yellowing and shows minor wear - please examine the photos carefully as it will be received exactly as pictured. It needs nothing and it is fully working without issue.
> Atari Falcon 030 System with 14MB RAM, 16GB SSD, 1.44MB FDD
> Atari STM-1 Mouse
> Falcon to VGA video adapter
> Power Cord
Over $500 in upgrades and time-consuming improvements have been applied/installed:
- Motherboard has been fully recapped
- Sandisk 16GB SSD chip mSATA hard disk replaced HDD with included mSATA to PATA hard disk adapter
- Clock timing patch
- SDMA and FPU fix/mod (per Exxos’ site)
- Dallas real-time clock with replaceable NVRAM battery
- Meanwell power supply (110V/220V)
- Lotharek’s 14MB Vulture memory upgrade board
- Motorola 68882 FPU/math co-processor
Being a 30 year old computer, this is vintage and sold as a collectible without a warranty or guarantee as to functionality or suitability. All sales are final. The monitor shown in the photos is NOT included.
My preferred carrier is UPS, although sometimes FedEx or USPS are used. I’m a fellow collector, so I take things seriously. Everything will be well packed in strong, new materials. This shipment will be fully insured with signature required upon delivery.
Local pickup is FREE to buyers in the Kansas City area.
Thanks for looking.