Dell PowerEdge R430 2x E5-2630 V3 64GB PERC H730 2x 550W PSU 1U Server w/rails For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Dell PowerEdge R430 2x E5-2630 V3 64GB PERC H730 2x 550W PSU 1U Server w/rails:
Dell PowerEdge R430 1U Server
- 2x E5-2630 V3 CPU
- 64GB RAM (8x 8GB DDR4-2133MHz)
- PERC H730 RAID
- Dual 550W Power Supply
- Intel X540
- iDRAC8 Enterprise
- 2.5" 8-Bay (No drives included)
- Rackmount arms included
- Excellent condition, fully tested
- No hard drives or caddies. 90-day warranty through IntegrITonline (AER buyer pays shipping for this item. Shipping options includeFDX Ground or FDX 2-Day, shipping from an AER facility.
- International:We do not ship International at this time
- You may also use your own shipping account (FedEx or UPS), please email your account number and the type of shipping service.
- Items ship within 2 business days of receipt of payment
- Items is available for local pickup, however an appointment is verified members only.
- Sales Tax:Charged to all California, South Carolina or Texas residents without a valid tax exemption certificate.
- Payment must be received within 5 returns will be replaced or repaired. A refund will be issued if item cannot be replaced or repaired. Not applicable for items purchased in error or damaged by customer misuse.
- Sales Listed "AS-IS": Items that are sold AS-IS are not covered under any warranty; express or implied. We do not accept returns on items sold AS-IS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Sales Listed "90 Day Right to Return": The buyer has 90 days to check the functionality of their purchase. If a problem is discovered, the buyer must notify us within the 90 day period. Defective items will be replaced or repaired. A refund will only be issued if the item cannot be replaced or repaired. Warranty starts the day item is shipped.
Terms and Conditions:
- Your offer is a contract. Once you have placed a offer, you have entered a legally binding contract to purchase the item if you are high buyer at the sale close.
- AER hasbeen a global leader in the IT asset disposition industry, processing millions of electronic assets throughout the world annually since opening our doors in 1996.
- We areISO-14001 and R2 certified.
- If you have any questions, email us or call us at AER Worldwide.