External Gotek Drivewith Flash Floppy firmware compatible with all Commodore Amiga computers. It comes with a 0.96" OLED factory screen and a factory mounted rotary knob. A high quality 3D printed casing makes it look minimalistic, yet stylish. Underneath, the are two screws that hold the drive in place and four rubber feet.
Additionally, there is an external drive adapter with a genuine, uncut DB23M connector.The adapter has a detachable cable - 45cm long allowing you to place your Gotek drive next to your computer instead of on top - therefore no risk of scratching your Amiga case.
With aGENUINE/UNCUT DB23Mconnector you do not have to remove any screws, cut anything or risk accidental, improper connection which might result in damaging of your Amiga. It is a simple PLUG & PLAY just like in the good old times -genuine/uncut DB23Mconnector makes it that easy.
What you will receive:
-External Gotek Drive in a 3D printed casing
- Gotek External Adapter
-Genuine/Uncut DB23Mconnector with a high quality 3D printed casing
- 45cm long detachable cable
- four rubber feet
- Not all Amiga games boot from DF1:
- The jumper for the Gotek Drive has to be set to S1
- Gotek has to be flashed with Flash Floppy firmware
- Amiga with Kickstart 1.3 needs a boot drive selector adapter to be able to bootfrom an external drive.