FS SFP-10G-T Cisco Compatible 10GBASE-T SFP+ Copper RJ45 30m Optical Transceiver
- Very good
- Our network switch was populated with these SFP’s+ for about 6months before we upgraded our switch, so they saw light production usage.
- Built-in Marvell chip, Max. Power Consumption
- Tested in Targeted Switches for Superior
Performance, Quality, and Reliability
- Terminated RJ45 Connectors, Allowing 10G
Bandwidth over Existing Infrastructure
- Hot Pluggable SFP+ MSA Compliant
- FS BOX - Support Real-time Configuration
- Optical Interoperability with 10GBASE X2
Interfaces On the Same Link
- RoHS Compliant
- IEEE 802.3an and IEEE 802.3az Compliant
Cisco SFP-10G-T-X compatible SFP+ transceiver provides 10GBase-T throughput up to 30m over cat6a/cat7 copper cable via RJ-45 connector.
This transceiver is compliant with IEEE 802.3an, IEEE 802.3az, SFF-8431 and SFP+ MSA.
Each SFP+ transceiver module is individually tested to be used on a series of switches, routers, servers, network interface card (NICs) etc.
Featuring low power consumption, this easy to install, hot swappable 10G SFP+ transceiver is ideal for enterprise networking for LAN applications and different other networking places using copper connections.