Fortinet FortiGate 60E Secure Firewall Appliance (FG-60E) - New w/1-Year Warrant For Sale
Fortinet FortiGate 60E Secure Firewall Appliance (FG-60E) - New w/1-Year Warrant:
Powered by Frooition
All Items See our store for more great items >> Shop Fortinet FortiGate 60E Secure Firewall Appliance (FG-60E) - New w/1-Year Item Description New Page 1
The Fortinet Fortigate 60E (FG-60E) provides an application-centric, scalable and secure SD-WAN solution in a compact fanless desktop form factor for enterprise branch offices and mid-sized businesses. It protects against cyber threats with system-on-a-chip acceleration and industry-leading secure SD-WAN in a simple, affordable, and easy to deploy solution.
Ports- (7) RJ45 switch ports, (2) RJ45 WAN ports, (1) DMZ port, (1) USB port, (1) RJ45 console port
- Identifies thousands of applications inside network traffic for deep inspection andgranular policy enforcement
- Protects against malware, exploits, and malicious websites in both encrypted andnon-encrypted traffic
- Prevents and detects against known attacks using continuous threatintelligence from AI-powered FortiGuard Labs security services
- Proactively blocks unknown sophisticated attacks in realtime with the Fortinet Security Fabric integrated AI-powered FortiSandbox
- Engineered for Innovation using Fortinet?s purpose-built security processors (SPU)
- Provides industry-leading performance and protection for SSL encrypted traffic including the first firewall vendor to provide TLS 1.3 deep inspection
- Dynamic Path Selection over any WAN transport to provide better application experience based on self-healing SD-WAN capabilities
- Advanced routing, Scalable VPN, multi-cast and IPV4/IPV6 forwarding powered by purpose-built network processors
- SD-WAN Orchestration provides intuitive and simplified workflow for centralized management and provisioning of business policies in a few easy clicks
- Expedited deployment with Zero touch provisioning well-suited for large and distributed infrastructure
- Automated VPN tunnels for flexible hub-to-spoke and full-mesh deployment at scale to provide bandwidth aggregation and encrypted WAN paths
- Predefined compliance checklists analyze the deployment and highlight best practices to improve the overall security posture
- Enables Fortinet and Fabric-ready partners? products to provide broader visibility, integrated end-to-end detection, threat intelligence sharing, and automated remediation
- Automatically builds Network Topology visualizations which discover IoT devices and provide complete visibility into Fortinet and Fabric-ready partner products
- Firewall - 3 Gbps, IPS - 400 Mbps, NGFW - 250 Mbps, Threat Protection - 200 Mbps
- FortiGate FG-60E Appliance
- Power Supply
- North American Power Cord
- Network Cable
- Mounting Kit
CONDITION & WARRANTY About UsAbout & WarrantyWe Buy Equipment
Shop4Tele is one of the country's largest independent distributors of New and Certified Refurbished telecommunication products and systems. With over 12 years experience in the industry, our clientele includes large enterprise companies, small to medium sized businesses, medical facilities, and government agencies. They choose Shop4Tele because our top priority is providing excellent customer service and products at competitive prices.
Shop4Tele maintains a huge inventory of phones, adapters, peripherals, PBX hardware, networking equipment, and headsets from top manufacturers including Avaya, Cisco, Jabra, Mitel, NEC, Nortel, Plantronics, Polycom, Shoretel, and Yealink. All products are backed by our 1-Year Warranty and generous 30-Day Return Policy.Payment
PaymentNew Page 1
- PayPal - our preferred choice
- Credit Cards - We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. The billing address must match the address that the card issuing bank has on file.
International (Outside the US)
- PayPal (through Global Shipping Page 1
- All orders are shipped via UPS or FedEx Ground to the continental United States
- We do not ship to PO Boxes
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico will be subject to an additional surcharge
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee
- Customers may pick up their orders at our facility free of charge
- We will only ship to confirmed PayPal addresses
International Shipments (outside the US)
- We participate in 's Global Shipping Program.
- All final shipping and import charges are available to view at checkout
- Import charges shown at checkout include custom duties, taxes, brokerage, and other fees.
- Returns & WarrantyReturns & WarrantyNew Page 1
Shop4Tele wants to make sure our customers are completely satisfied with their purchase. In doing so, we offer a generous 30-Day return policy on both New and Certified Refurbished products.All return requests must be received within 30 days of the original date of purchase.Returned products must include all original packaging, documentation, and accessories. A 20% restocking fee will apply to process a return.
Customers areresponsible for paying for their own shipping when returning an item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. We recommend using a traceableshipping service to avoid the risk of loss.
Shop4Tele stands behind the products we sell. We offer a 1-Year warranty and 90 Day advanced replacement service on all New, New Open Box, and Certified Refurbished equipment. The warranty begins from the date on the invoice. An RMA number is required for any warranty claim. All claims are warrantied through Shop4Tele, unless stated otherwise on the product page.
- We Buy EquipmentWe Buy EquipmentNew Page 1
Shop4Tele offers a valuable buyback equipment program to our customers. We buy out-of-service, used, and excess new equipment from service providers, consumers, leasing companies, governments, schools, and private enterprises who are interested in maximizing their value on retired assets.
We buy phones, PBX hardware, networking equipment, and headsets from a wide range of manufacturers including Avaya, Cisco, Jabra, Mitel, NEC, Plantronics, Polycom, Shoretel, and Yealink.
Shop4Tele Buyback Program Advantages
- Easy sale process- Streamlined 4-step process makes selling your equipment hassle-free
- Fair market value assessment- We offer fast and competitive offers for your equipment
- Data security erasure- Rest easy knowing your data is safe with us. Our certified data erasure services are fully compliant.
Simple 4-Step Process
Helpful Links Add to Favorite Sellers Sign up to Newsletter View response Contact Seller Visit seller's Shop About Seller Page More Items!View more great itemsFortinet FortiWifi FWF-30E Wireless Secure Firewall Appliance - New w/1-Year War$329.95Fortinet FortiGate 30E Secure Firewall Appliance (FG-30E) - New w/1-Year Warrant$224.95 Listed by FrooitionFrooition | No-js Template | design, store design, shop design, template design, listing design, Listing Tool (ver:froo_no_js)
- Step 1- Provide a list of your equipment
- Step 2- We will respond with an offer within 24 hours of receiving your list
- Step 3- Properly package your equipment for shipment. We will send you labels and schedule a pick-up at your location.
- Step 4- Receive payment via PayPal, company check, or ACH transfer for the agreed upon value within 2-3 business days of delivery