Gigastone DDR4 32GB (16GBx2) 2666MHz PC4-21300 CL19 1.2V UDIMM 288 Pin Ram For Sale
Gigastone DDR4 32GB (16GBx2) 2666MHz PC4-21300 CL19 1.2V UDIMM 288 Pin Ram:
Gigastone DDR4 32GB (16GBx2) 2666MHz PC4-21300 CL19 1.2V UDIMM 288 Pin Ram
- Gigastone DDR4 32GB (16GBx2) 2666MHz PC4-21300 CL19 1.2V UDIMM 288 Pin Unbuffered Non ECC for PC Computer Desktop Memory Module Ram Upgrade Kit
- Payment Payment We accept payment by: Paypal.
- Shipping Policy Shipping Policy Quality Control:
Dane Elec Corp dba Gigastone America with 100% quality inspects on all of the merchandise. No merchandise of poor or inferior quality will be shipped.
Shipment Processing Time:
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties, and Taxes:
Gigastone is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All
fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc).
- Standard Limited Warranty Standard Limited Warranty The Standard Limited Warranty is conditioned upon proper use of the Product.
The Standard Limited Warranty does not cover: (a) defects or damage resulting from accident, misuse, abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to liquid, moisture, dampness, sand or dirt, neglect, or unusual physical, electrical or electromechanical stress; (b) scratches, dents and cosmetic damage, unless caused by Gigastone; (c) defects or damage resulting from excessive force; (d) equipment that has the serial number or the enhancement data code removed, defaced, damaged, altered or made illegible; (e) ordinary wear and tear; (f) defects or damage resulting from the use of Product in conjunction or connection with accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by Gigastone; (g) defects or damage resulting from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, or adjustment not furnished or approved by Gigastone, including but not limited to installation of unauthorized software and unauthorized root access, both of which shall void this limited warranty; (h) defects or damage resulting from external causes such as collision with an object, fire, flooding, dirt, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuse, or improper use of any electrical source; (i) defects or damage resulting from cellular signal reception or transmission, or viruses or other software problems introduced into the Product; or (j) Product used or purchased outside the United States. The Standard Limited Warranty does not cover any battery if (i) the battery has been charged by a battery charger not specified or approved by Gigastone for charging the battery; (ii) any of the seals on the battery are broken or show evidence of tampering; or (iii) the battery has been used in equipment other than the Gigastone device for which it is specified.
- Returns & Refunds Returns & Refunds U.S. Purchases (Via Online )
With a Receipt:
If your purchase online and does not meet your satisfaction, you may return & refunds it within thirty days (30 days) of purchase. To return an item, the item must be in its original packaging with all the parts and documentation that were included when you received it. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Without a Receipt:
At this time we do not offer returns & refunds.
The Gigastone products purchased through online must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
Exchanges & Replacements:
If you would like to get a replacement for a defective product by mail, follow steps below:
1. To be eligible for a replacement, your item must be in the original packaging and in the same condition* that you received it.
2. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
3. Items damaged or deemed defective must be in the manufacturer's warranty period.
4. Visit https://en.gigastone.com/EN/support to file an technical support case.
5. Ship your defective item back to Gigastone**. Once we receive your item, we will inspect it immediately and notify you on the status of your replacement after inspecting the item.
6. If your return is approved, we will initiate a replacement to send out to you.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.
*Gigastone reserves the right to limit returns or exchanges.
**You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
About Us Gigastone is a global brand of mobile accessory products, selling multiple millions of units worldwide each year. Office is located in Irvine, CA and also worldwide branches are setup in Japan, China, Taiwan. You may also be interested in... View more great items FrooitionFrooition | design, store design, shop design, template design, listing designView more great items