Grandstream GXP1620 Small to Medium Business HD IP Phone VoIP Phone For Sale
Grandstream GXP1620 Small to Medium Business HD IP Phone VoIP Phone:
Ask the Seller Shop Our Store Free Tech Support Free Shipping Seller
Since 2002 Quality, Reponsive
Customer Service Grandstream GXP1620 Small to Medium Business HD IP Phone VoIP Phone List Price: $52.66 PRODUCT CONDITION ITEM APPERANCE FUNCTIONALITY Item has been opened and is in the original retail packaging. Packaging may show signs of wear. Learn More This item shows signs of limited use, but remains in great condition. Cosmetic flaws may include minor scratches and/or scuffs. Learn More Item has been professionally tested and inspected to ensure complete functionality. Learn More ITEM DETAILS Features
The GXP1620/1625 is Grandstream's standard IP phone for small businesses. This Linux-based model features 2 lines, 3 XML programmable soft keys, HD audio and 3-way conferencing. A 132x48 LCD screen creates a clear display for easy viewing. Both the GXP1620 andGXP1625 include dual 10/100mb network ports and the GXP1625 includes integrated PoE. Additional features such as multi-language support, Electronic Hook Switch support for Plantronics headsets and call-waiting allow the GXP1620 and GXP1625 to be high quality, user-friendly and dependable IP phones.
- The phone only works with VoIP
- 2 dual-color line keys (with 2 SIP accounts and up to 2 call appearances), 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 3-way conference
- HD wideband audio, superb full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation and excellent double-talk performance.
- Large phonebook (up to 500 contacts) and call history - up to 200 records
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or encrypted XML configuration file, SRTP and TLS for advanced security protection, 802.1x for media access control
- 13248 pixel backlit graphical LCD display.
Product Dimensions: 7.3 x 10.4 x 4.6 inches
Item Weight: 1.6 pounds
Item model number: GXP1620
Batteries: 1 CR123A batteries required.
- Shipping: All orders ship on the next business day. TradePort uses the most cost and time-efficient method for each item shipped on an individual basis. Expedited shipping available in certain instances – please contact the seller for more info.
- Returns: All TradePort purchases are covered by a thirty-day return policy. Free returns are available in cases where a product is not as described – all other returns require the buyer to purchase their own return label. TradePort charges a refund deduction fee for any item that is returned in a condition different from how it was sold.
- Warranty: TradePort does NOT advertise or make any guarantees regarding manufacturer warranty status. Warranty terms and conditions may vary by product or manufacturer. Warranty work will be performed solely at the manufacturer's discretion.
For additional warranty coverage beyond TradePort's 30-day limited warranty and/or manufacturer warranty, offers 2-5 year Service Plan coverage for NEW electronics and 1-2 year Service Plan coverage for REFURBISHED and USED electronics.
POPULAR CATEGORIES Cameras & Photo Cell Phones Computers & Tablets Home & Garden Sporting Goods Home Audio