HP LSI 9212-4i SAS 6Gb/s Raid Controller Card 629913-003 629913-002 w/ cables For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
HP LSI 9212-4i SAS 6Gb/s Raid Controller Card 629913-003 629913-002 w/ cables:
Created with Eselt - Template Editor We will fix it Give us a call Send us a message Created with Eselt - Template Editor Created with Eselt - Template EditorUSEDHP LSI 9212-4i SAS 6Gb/s Raid Controller Card 629913-003 629913-002 w/ cables
Testedand confirmed working.Pulled from working system.
- This section lists the LSI SAS 9212-4i4e HBA features.
- Implements one LSI SAS 2008 eight-port 6Gb/s to PCIe 2.0 controller
- Supports eight-lane, full-duplex PCIe 2.0 performance
- Supports four internal 6Gb/s SATA+SAS ports
- Supports four external 6Gb/s SATA+SAS ports
- Supports SATA and SAS link rates of 1.5Gb/s, 3Gb/s, and 6Gb/s
- Provides four x1 internal SATA connectors
- Provides one x4 external mini-SAS connector (SFF-8088)
- Supports passive cable
- Supports RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, or RAID 1E
- Supports up to 256 SATA or SAS end devices
- Offers a full-height bracket and low-profile bracket
- Provides activity LEDs
- Provides a universal asynchronous receiver/transmitter (UART) debug/diagnostic port
30-DAY WARRANTY(CS)WHAT YOU GET
- You'll receive the part/machine described in the listing.
- Any additional items bundled with the part or machine that are listed above.
- Printed manuals are not available, but most manufacturers have electronic versions available for download.
- The listing photos and 's detailed item info do not necessarily represent the exact item you will receive.
- Refurbished systems are repaired, restored, and reloaded in-house by our company.
- All of our refurbished computers are fully tested and fully functional.
- Check the item condition notes for a detailed description of its condition.
- Our limited hardware warranty covers hardware repair parts and labor in full for your item.
- Some items are covered by the manufacturer's warranty, in addition to our warranty.
- Check the item specs above for specific warranty details. In addition, please keep in mind that if it is used or for parts there is most likely no warranty for the item, unless otherwise stated.
- Items are packed the same business day if ordered by 3pm EST, and will picked up on the same or next business day.
- Orders are typically shipped via USPS or UPS Ground.
- International shipping is managed by through their Global Shipping Program. Any taxes, import duties, or shipping charges are set by and can be viewed on the Shipping tab. We do not ship to countries that are not included in the Global Shipping Program.
- Returns must be initiated within 14 days of purchase.
- Items must be returned in the condition they were shipped in, with all original materials in the original packaging.
- Returns must be initiated directly through us, not through .
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
ABOUT USWe're a small computer store and repair shop that's been open since 1996. We stock both new and refurbished desktops and laptops, PCs and Macs, hard-to-find components, and more. We're a Microsoft Certified Refurbisher, with a small staff carrying decades of combined experience in computer repair. Rather than focusing on the final sale, we treat customers as individuals and try to cater to their specific needs. We pride ourselves on doing our best to solve any problem thrown at us, never saying "no" to a customer. We also deal with businesses on an individual basis to work with larger quantities and special orders.
Feel free to stop by our brick and mortar shop!
Payment Links Newsletter Don't miss any offers! We will inform you about our offers and promotions by email.
Subscribe to newsletter
Contact Give us a call
Send us a message