HP ProLiant BL460c G6 Blade Server CTO BASE MODEL BAREBONE 507864-B21 For Sale
HP ProLiant BL460c G6 Blade Server CTO BASE MODEL BAREBONE 507864-B21:
template HP ProLiant BL460c G6 Blade Server CTO BASE MODEL BAREBONE 507864-B21
For proper functionality you must already have a working HP BladeSystem c3000 or c7000 Enclosure to be able to power up, use and operate this blade server correctly!
HP ProLiant BL460c G6 Blade Server CTO BASE MODEL BAREBONE 507864-B21 INCLUDED 2 × HEATSINKS. NO CPUs, NO RAM, NO HDD!
- Processor: Up to two (2) Intel® Xeon® 5500 or 5600 Series processors, up to 2.93GHz
- Memory: Twelve (12) DIMM slots
- Up to 192GB, using PC3-8500 DDR3 Registered (RDIMM) memory, operating at 800MHz when fully populated at 2 DIMMs per Channel in 12 slots
- Up to 48GB, using PC3-10600 DDR3 Unbuffered (UDIMM) memory, operating at 1333MHz when fully populated at 2 DIMMs per Channel in 12 slots
- Storage Controller: HP Smart Array P410i Controller (RAID 0/1)
- Internal Drive Support: Up to two (2) small form factor (SFF) SAS or SATA hot plug hard disk drives or SATA solid state drives
- Network Controller: Embedded NC532i Dual Port Flex-10 10GbE Multifunction Server Adapter
NOTE: Flex-10 capability requires the use of an HP Virtual Connect Flex-10 10Gb Ethernet module. Learn more at: [link removed by ].
NOTE: Each port is autosensing 1 Gb/10Gb, and can interoperate with 1Gb HP BladeSystem c-Class interconnect components.
- One (1) additional 10/100 server adapter dedicated to iLO 2 Management
- Mezzanine Support: Two (2) I/O expansion mezzanine slots; Supports up to two (2) mezzanine cards
- Dual-Port Fibre Channel Mezzanine options for SAN connectivity (Choice of Emulex or QLogic)
- iSCSI Ethernet mezzanine option for optimized iSCSI connectivity
- Ethernet server adapter mezzanine options for additional network ports
- 4X QDR (40Gbps) and DDR (20Gbps) InfiniBand (IB) Mezzanine options for low latency and high bandwidth server interconnectivity
" I/O Accelerator mezzanine options for high transaction rate local storage
- Ports: One (1) internal USB 2.0 connector for security key devices and USB drive keys; One (1) internal SD-HC Card slot
- Form Factor: HP ProLiant BL460c G6 is a half-height server blade that plugs into the HP BladeSystem c3000 and c7000 enclosures
- Infrastructure Management: Convenient slide-out Systems Insight Display for quick and easy front view server diagnostics, along with status LEDs, Automatic Server Recovery (ASR), ROM Based Setup Utility (RBSU)
- HP Integrated Lights-Out 2 (iLO 2) management processor for simplified server setup, health monitoring and recovery, power and thermal control, and lights-out remote administration.
- HP Insight Control, a product option, delivers essential infrastructure management that can help save time and money by making it easy to deploy, migrate, monitor, control and optimize your IT infrastructure through a single, simple management console. Insight Control supports both Windows and Linux-based central management servers.
- HP Insight Dynamics for ProLiant, a product option, is an integrated command center that enables IT Staff personnel to continuously analyze and optimize a converged infrastructure, while automating and reducing the cost of common data center tasks by as much as 40 percent. This ultimately enables them to dynamically keep pace with the organization's changing business requirements.
- Operating Systems and Virtualization Software:
- Supports Windows, RHEL, SLES, OEL, Solaris, NetWare, VMware, and Citrix XenServer
NOTE: NetWare is not supported with Intel Xeon 5600 series processors.