IBM xseries 336 Intel Xenon @3.4GHz 8GB RAM No HDD
HAVING TROUBLE WITH YOUR PURCHASE?
Please note that all items are tested and working before listing, unless otherwise stated above in condition section. Please make sure that your message includes as much detailed information as possible to assist our team in addressing your concerns. If possible, please include photos or video to assist in understanding the problem.
We are not staffed to research/report compatibility concerns. Please understand that it is the buyer's responsibility to confirm compatibility prior ordering item(s).
We typically take offers on our items. If offer option is not available, send us a message. When we receive an offer, we will review it and will respond to offers within one business day. If you don't hear back, your offer is not acceptable.
For your convenience, credit cards and electronic checks are accepted through PayPal.
Payment must be received and cleared prior to your merchandise being shipped.
Payment is due at the time of purchase or within 24 hours when accepting an offer or wining an sale.
Positive response from our customers is critical for the continued success of our business. response from customers has a direct impact on our sales. Ultimately, by leaving positive response, you are having a positive effect on the sales of our products. If for any reason you do not feel that you can provide positive response, please let us know in advance, so that we can try to SOLVE the problem prior to response and ratings being left. We also provide response on shoppers, when items are shipped and delivered.
Shipping within the United States of America
Seller Preselected Shipping (in most cases)
-USPS economy options-
USPS First Class (1 to 3-day delivery)
USPS Ground (2 to 8-day delivery)
-FedEx economy options-
FedEx Home Delivery (1 to 5-day delivery)
FedEx Ground (1 to 7-day delivery)
Expeditated (2 day) Delivery (to be selected by buyer)
USPS Priory Mail (1 to 3-day delivery)
**Recommended if buyer would like to insure their purchase**
Next Day Delivery (message us for more information)
USPS Priory Express (Next day)
UPS Next Day Air (Next day)
FedEx Standard Overnight (Next day)
International Delivery Service/Other services can be arranged under special request.
Note to International Buyers/Orders:
Any taxes, tariffs, or import fees are the responsibility of the buyer. We offer International delivery service. Express shipping for our international orders upon request for an additional charge. Any orders that are found to be undeliverable for any reason, will not be returned to us as we do not pay for return service on any shipments.
We usually send shipping and tracking details on the same day on most orders!
We ship all items no later than the first business day after payment is received. Orders placed after 3PM MST/GMT-7 on Friday or the day before a holiday will be shipped the next business day. No orders will be shipped on weekends or holidays.
**Same day handling time when ordering and paying by 3:00 PM (MST/GMT-7/Arizona, USA) on ALL business days. **
**No orders will be shipped on weekends or holidays. **
It is 's policy that sellers ship to the address on the order. All orders are mailed to the buyer at the address that they have listed on as their shipping address. If you would like your order shipped to a different destination, please update with the correct shipping address prior to making your purchase.
Other Shipping Info
The buyer is liable for all shipping and handling charges, and merchant account fees, and re-stocking fees incurred on orders that are undeliverable to the address listed on as the Buyer's Shipping Address.
The Seller, at their discretion, may elect to use a shipping company other than the one indicated in the listing. The most common shipping companies used by this Seller are the USPS, FedEx (we do our best to keep the same expected delivery date.)
Any orders that are found to be undeliverable for any reason, will not be returned to us as we do not pay for return service on any shipments. We will not be responsible for the purchase if shipment address is undeliverable.
All shipments will receive a tracking number. The tracking number will be updated to and PayPal by the Seller.
If the items are broken or not work well after you received them, please contact us first, let’s solve the problem together. If we are unable to resolve an issue you are having, please open a return request using 's return request system. If a replacement is available, it will be offered through the return system. Please use the return service, we care about your safety and ours.
We accept exchange/replace/return items within 30 days when customer receive merchandise, when buyer is within the USA. For international buyers, we accept exchange/replace/return items within 14 days when customer receive merchandise.
Please Note: Buyer is responsible for return shipping cost.
We will process your return within 1-3 days after we receive the item back.
Unwanted product/mistaken purchases returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Do not ship the item back to us without contacting us first.
Please do not hesitate to contactusshould you have any questions. We will respond promptly to your inquiry during business days.
MORE THAN JUST A SALE
Gonzalez Global LLC provides sales and consulting expertise for Keeper of The Grumper Foundation in Tucson, Arizona. With your purchase, you help fund their youth development and leadership programs. Learn more about Keeper of the Grumper Foundation at [link removed by ]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. Sale of Goods. Seller shall make available for sale through or PayPal and Buyer shall purchase
(the “Goods”) as listed on , agreed through an offer, won on an action or billed through PayPal.
2. Delivery. Seller shall deliver the Goods to Buyer at address provided by . The Goods shall be deemed delivered when carrier has claimed delivery at the above-referenced location. The shipping method shall be determined by Seller, but Buyer will be responsible for shipping costs, unless item was advertised with free shipping.
3. Purchase Price & Payments. Seller agrees to sell the Goods to Buyer for purchase price agreed on or PayPal Invoice. Seller will provide an invoice to Buyer at through or PayPal. All invoices must be paid, in full before shipment. Shipping cost will be included on invoice, unless item was advertised with free shipping.
4. Inspection of Goods & Return. Buyer is entitled to inspect the Goods upon delivery. If the Goods are unacceptable for any reason, Buyer must reject them up to (30) days from the date of delivery. If Buyer has not rejected the Goods within (30) business days from the date of delivery, Buyer shall have waived any right to return that specific delivery of Goods. International Buyers can reject Goods up to (14) days from the date of delivery. If the International Buyer has not rejected the Goods within (14) business days from the date of delivery, Buyer shall have waived any right to return that specific delivery of Goods.
In the event Buyer returns the Goods, Buyer shall allow Seller a reasonable time to cure the deficiency. Buyer, will be responsible for return shipping, unless items are broken or not working.
5. Risk of Loss. Risk of loss will be on the Seller until the time when the Carrier delivers goods. Buyer shall maintain any and all necessary insurance in order to insure the Goods against loss, at Buyers own expense.
6. Title. Title to the Goods will be the Buyer, after the carrier delivers goods.
7. Excuse for Delay or Failure to Perform. Seller will not be liable to Buyer for any delay, non-delivery or default of this Agreement due to labor disputes, transportation shortage, delay or shortage of materials to produce the Goods, fires, accidents, Acts of God, or any other causes outside of Seller’s control. Seller shall notify Buyer immediately upon realization that it will not be able to deliver the Goods as promised.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE GOODS ARE SOLD ‘AS IS’. SELLER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTIBILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
9. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL EITHER PARTY BE LIABILE TO THE OTHER PARTY OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY PART OF THIS AGREEMENT SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF REVENUE OR ANTICIPATED PROFIT OR LOST BUSINESS, COSTS OF DELAY OR FAILURE OF DELIVERY, WHICH ARE NOT RELATED TO OR THE DIRECT RESULT OF A PARTY’S NEGLIGENCE OR BREACH.
10. Severability. In the event any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, that part shall be severed from the remainder of the Agreement and all other provisions should continue in full force and effect as valid and enforceable.
11. Waiver. The failure by either party to exercise any right, power or privilege under the terms of this Agreement will not be construed as a waiver of any subsequent or further exercise of that right, power or privilege or the exercise of any other right, power or privilege.
12. Remedies and Legal Fees. In the event of a dispute, Buyer’s sole remedy for any and all losses or damages resulting from defective Goods or from any other cause will be for the purchase price of the particular Goods with respect to which losses or damages are claimed, plus any shipping costs paid by Buyer. In the event such dispute results in legal action, the successful party will be entitled to its legal fees, including, but not limited to its attorneys’ fees.
13. Legal and Binding Agreement. This Agreement is legal and binding between the Parties as stated above and by . This Agreement may be entered into and is legal and binding both in the United States and internationally. The Parties each represent that they have the authority to enter into this Agreement.
14. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. The Parties agree that this Agreement shall be governed by the State and/or Country in which both Parties do business. In the event that the Parties do business in different States and/or Countries, this Agreement shall be governed by Arizona and United States law.
15. Entire Agreement. The Parties acknowledge and agree that this Agreement represents the entire agreement between the Parties. Parties entre into Agreement when sale has been paid through or PayPal.
All pictures, adverting materials, in this listing (other than affiliate business logos) belong to Keeper of the Grumper Foundation.
Keeper of the Grumper Foundation 2020©.