Intel XEON E5-2690 SR0L0 2.9GHz 20M 8-CORE 135W LGA2011 Server CPU DELL HP 1790 For Sale
This item has been shown 44 times.
Intel XEON E5-2690 SR0L0 2.9GHz 20M 8-CORE 135W LGA2011 Server CPU DELL HP 1790:
Intel XEON E5-2690 SR0L0 2.9GHz 20M 8 CORES 135W LGA2011 PROCESSOR
CPU only. 30 Days warranty.
This is original clean pulled, tested working.
General informationTypeCPU / MicroprocessorMarket segmentServerFamilyIntel Xeon E5-2600Model number?E5-2690CPU part numbers
- CM8062101122501is an OEM/tray microprocessor
- BX80621E52690is a boxed MHzTurbo frequency3800 MHz (1 core)
3600 MHz (2 or 3 cores)
3400 MHz (4 or 5 cores)
3300 MHz (6 or more cores)Bus speed?8 GT/s QPI (4000 MHz)
5 GT/s DMIClock Flip-Chip Land Grid ArraySocketSocket 2011 / LGA2011Size2.07" x 1.77" / 5.25cm x 4.5cmIntroduction dateMarch 6, 2012Price at introduction$2057 (OEM)
$2061 (box)S-spec numbersPart numberES/QS processorsProduction / MicroarchitectureMicroarchitectureSandy core?Sandy Bridge-EPCore steppings?C1 (QBFB, SR0HA)
C2 (QBVD, SR0L0)CPUIDs206D6 (QBFB, SR0HA)
206D7 (QBVD, SR0L0)Manufacturing process0.032 micron Hi-K metal gate processData width64 bitThe number of CPU cores8The number of threads16Floating Point UnitIntegratedLevel 1 cache size?8 x 32 KB instruction caches
8 x 32 KB data cachesLevel 2 cache size?8 x 256 KBLevel 3 cache size20 MBPhysical memory384 GB (per socket)MultiprocessingUp to 2 processorsFeatures
Low power featuresEnhanced SpeedStep technology?Integrated peripherals / componentsIntegrated graphicsNoneMemory controllerThe number of controllers: 1
- MMX instructions
- SSE / Streaming SIMD Extensions
- SSE2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 2
- SSE3 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSSE3 / Supplemental Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSE4 / SSE4.1 + SSE4.2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 4?
- AES / Advanced Encryption Standard instructions
- AVX / Advanced Vector Extensions
- EM64T / Extended Memory 64 technology / Intel 64?
- NX / XD / Execute disable bit?
- HT / Hyper-Threading technology?
- VT-x / Virtualization technology?
- VT-d / Virtualization for directed I/O
- TBT 2.0 / Turbo Boost technology 2.0?
- TXT / Trusted Execution technology
Memory channels: 4
Supported memory: DDR3-800, DDR3-1066, DDR3-1333, DDR3-1600
DIMMs per channel: 3
Maximum memory bandwidth (GB/s): 51.2
ECC supported: YesOther peripherals
Electrical / Thermal parametersV core?0.6V - 1.35VMaximum operating Design Power?135 WattNotes on Intel Xeon E5-2690
- Direct Media Interface 2.0
- Quick Path Interconnect (2 links)
- PCI Express 3.0 interface
- VT-d virtualization and Trusted Execution Technology are not supported on processors with C0 and C1 core steppings
- The processor has the following security, data protection and/or software features: Intel vPro take pride in shipping your product fast!As such most items are shipped the same or next day from when your payment is received. Some packages may take up to 3 days to ship during high volume periods or out of the ordinary shipping requirements.
Please contact us if you do not receive shipment confirmation email within 3 business days after payment has been made.Payment Information
We take PayPal, Visa, and MasterCardPayPal is our default payment method. Buyer can pay immediately at check out. You will receive the invoice through email after you commit your purchase. If you do not choose to pay immediately, please be informed that we expect your payment within 48 Hours. If you need a longer period, please contact us. Please be aware that not paying for an sale may result in your account's suspension.
PayPal from confirmed address only*Return Policy
We offer 30 days warranty for product quality, but not accept return for no reason. It is the responsibility of the customer to determine if the product(s) ordered suits his/her needs and whether the product is compatible with his/her needs prior to purchase.
Intel Core I7-720qm Slbly 1.6ghz 1mb 6mb Cache Socket G2 Cpu Processor
Intel Pentium Dualcore Slb3p 2.167ghz 1mb 667mhz Socket Cpu Processor
Intel I7 6950x Extreme Edition Processor
Intel Slbu3 Core I5-520m Mobile 2.40ghz 3m Socket G1 Laptop Cpu/processor G-344